Day 3: Kyoya, eat some cake

The text written in bold is them talking English. Now have fun! (Words; 2067)

"Damit!"

"Please watch your language, Kyoya," Tamaki scolded.

"Hey Haruhi, do you know what's Kyoyas problem?" Kaoru questioned, placing his arm onto Haruhi's left shoulder.

"Like seriously, he has been like this ever since Sebastian and Ciel joined yesterday," Hikaru said, resting on Haruhi's right shoulder.

"He can't find anything on them," Haruhi sighed, "It's ridiculous. Why can't he just leave them alone?"

"Who knows," they said in unison, silently enjoying that he is driving himself insane.

"Just drop it Kyoya. Please," Honey begged," This isn't good for your health. I get that you want to be informed, but you shouldn't let that inflict your health."

"And what do you expect me to do?" Kyoya almost snapped at Honey.

"Eat some cake, and observe them today. I mean, it's there first-day hosting, and they will do some mistakes and slip up. Then you can continue your research."

"Wow, Honey-senpai. Who knew you had a brain," the twins mocked. Honey only pouted while stuffing his face with cake while being head patted by Mori.

"I think I will. Thank you, Honey," Kyoya said, pushing up his glasses.

After a few minutes, Ciel and Sebastian entered the room.

"Are you ready for your first day as hosts!" Tamaki questioned, sparkling as he asked the question.

"No."

"Don't be so mean Ciel," Hikaru said.

"Look, he is already in his emo-corner!" Kaoru pointed out.

"Now, now. It won't take long, and the girls will start coming in. Ciel, I hope you remember the rules and your role," Kyoya asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Do not worry Mr. Ootori. I have made sure that the young lord won't disappoint any of the ladies today," Sebastian replied, giving his signature sadistic smile.

"What kind of. Au! Stop hitting us Haruhi! What are you? This kids mom?!" The twins exclaimed, shielding there heads from another potential attack.

"I'm not his mom, but rather a decent human being," Haruhi grumbled, "Unlike you, but I guess that's one of the things you lose if you're filthy rich."

"Stop this nonsense! Tamaki, come out of your emo corner. Haruhi, stop scolding the twins. Hikaru, Kaoru, stop messing around, and Honey, Mori. Continue doing whatever that is," Kyoya ordered.

In unison, they answered, "Yes mom!"

"Good. Now into position! The guests are coming."

-a little time skip into one of Ciel and Sebastian group-

"So, Ciel. We heard rumours that you own a company?" Girl 3 began.

"Indeed I do."

"What about your parents? Why aren't they in charge?" Girl 1 asked, tilting her head a little, while placing a finger on her chin.

"That's a simple answer. They are deceased."

"We are so sorry! We didn't mean," Girls 2 started to stutter.

"Is that the reason why you're wearing an eyepatch?", Girl 3 questioned, pointing at Ciels eyepatch.

"Now, ladies. Please calm down. Can't you see that you're making my young lord nervous?" Sebastian asked, while a little venom could be heard in his voice. It was covered up by the sweet fact that he cared so much about his lord, that the girl thought it was the secret love between them, which caused Sebastian's coolness to drop, to protect what is his.