8

Cody reached the end of the driveway with his bags and pulled his phone out of his pocket. The screen was to bright, it hurt his eyes as he squinted at the keyboard.

Cody:

Jamie? Do you mind picking me up?

BF <3:

Nope I'll be there in 5 :)

Cody:

Thank you

The blonde boy sat on the curb waiting for his friend to arrive while the yelling coming from his house played in the background of his mind. He hated that he could hear his father and Miranda yelling from the bottom of the driveway, it was annoying to say the least. The yelling soon turned to dim mumbling until it completely died down replaced by the sound of two doors slamming. Cody never thought he would think this but he wanted them to get a divorce since they clearly weren't happy.

 After waiting for what seemed like an eternity Jamie appeared with his car and a sympathetic smile. Cody hated sympathy but continued to load his bags into Jamie's trunk. Jamie stared at Cody with a look of pure, raw confusion. 

"Hey, uh, dude, not to be rude or anything but why so many bags?" 

"I'll tell you when you start driving, also I want McDonalds."

"Are you serious right now?" Jamie scoffed.

"Yes, now get me my fries dickhead."

Jamie laughed and started driving.

~

At first the two boys were simply chatting about small things, the weather, sleep, the family etc. Then Jamie stopped and Cody got the hint that it was about time to answer why he had packed so many bags. 

This is when the panic kicked in. The blonde immediately realized that if he told Jamie the real story then he would have to come out and quite frankly he didn't think he could come out to another person it was exhausting. The internal conflict got worse as Cody tried to think of a good lie, he knew he couldn't say it was drugs or porn or something. Jamie would see right through that he knew Cody didn't like porn or drugs. This was discovered in 7th grade when they both got curious about the wondrous world of naked actors banging till the break of dawn. Needless to say both boys walked away disturbed and very uncomfortable. In freshman year, Cody and Jamie had both tried weed at a party while Jamie liked it, Cody had a panic attack. Once again, it goes without saying that Cody did not enjoy that. 

Cody looked over at Jamie and remembered what his mother shouted at him when Jamie was still in the room. There was a chance the other boy already knew and wasn't saying anything just to be nice. Jamie was so nice. Everything about him was nice. Even the scar from the biking accident that barely peeked out now. 

Cody took a deep breath and sighed heavily causing Jamie to look over.

As soon as their eyes met Cody blurted it out, "I'm pregna- Gay. I'm gay, why the fuck did my brain go to pregnant?"

Jamie let out a loud laugh, he started snorting and after a second Cody joined in. The laughter in the car was so loud both of them were bound to have headaches after. Cody's cheeks began turning a bright red as he wheezed and Jamie's eyes watered as he threw his head back and laughed.

"I'm glad you trusted me enough to tell me, don't worry I'm not weirded out or anything I 100% support you." Jamie said wiping some of the laughing tears from his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah just make sure you come to the baby shower." Cody said jokingly.

Jamie let out a loud string of laughter as they approached the ordering box. They both ordered their food and waited for the total which was luckily cheap. Cody offered to pay but Jamie told him to shut up and let him pay. The blonde rolled his eyes to this. 

"Always so chivalrous, wonder if he'd be chivalrous or -"  Cody stopped his train of thought there, it didn't need to go any further especially with the boy sitting right next to him.

"Yeah, Miranda kicked me out because I told her I was gay, my dad tried to stop me but I didn't want to stay there any longer, I felt bad leaving my lil sis though she was just so upset. Miranda said she was going to call the police BITCH I DARE YOU. WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO ARREST ME FOR LIKING DICK?" Cody explained.

Jamie nodded and understood, "Well I assume you already know judging by your luggage but my parents would be more than willing to let you stay at our house until things get sorted out or for however long you need."

"Thank J, it means a lot man."

~

Jamie pulled into the driveway of his house and went around to the trunk to grab one of Cody's bags. Cody was so ready to go to bed, he could practically feel his eyelids starting to close anytime he stood still. He just needed a nap and he would be ready to face the rest of his Saturday. 

The two boys stumbled inside and dropped the bags off in Jamie's room that Cody would be sharing. The blonde boy was glad they were both comfortable enough with themselves and their masculinity that they could share a bed and a room.

Jamie left Cody sitting on his bed so he could tell his parents about the situation which they were very supportive of. Jamie's mom even whipped up some of her famous hot chocolate for Cody to drink. Cody always felt so much more loved when he stepped into this house.

"Dude, you wanna watch some Avengers movies?" Jamie asked looked through his large collection of movies.

"Yeah, sure why not, let's watch Age of Ultron first though." 

Cody said this knowing it was his favorite he wanted to be able to watch at least on of the movies that he liked before falling asleep it would hopefully help him not dream about his horrible day.

Halfway through the movie Cody ended up dozing off. The movie didn't help, his dreams were stained with bright pink insults, along with the smell of sex and foreign colonge.

((wow i love you guys so much I gave you a badly written double update you're welcome <3))