OC: Nana

Name: Nana

Alias: None

Age: 15

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 1'60 metres

Appearance: long, blond hair, normally in a ponytail. She has one blue and one green eye (she's heterochromatic). She likes to wear loose white shirts and short jeans with a black sweatshirt, and black trainers

Personality: She is open to speak with anyone who isn't a jerk to her. She tends to smile a lot, but she also gets angry easily. She doesn't fear a fight if someone starts it, but she isn't the one who searches for a fight, only if it's a friendly match.

Likes: Martial arts, drawing, reading, listen to music, nature, quiet places...

Dislikes: People who act like idiots, loud places, to be sick, darkness...

Weapon: A Keyblade

Fight style: close combat, doesn't tend to use magic

Family: The Wayfinder trio and Eraqus

Friends: The Destiny trio.

Enemies: All creatures of darkness, Xehanort, Vanitas and most of Organization XIII

Bio: She arrived as a one-year-old baby at Land of Departure. Some months after her fourth birthday, she was separated from all her family and was sent to Destiny Islands to be safe from the trio's dangerous adventure. There she met Sora and Riku, and after a short time, she found (or most likely bumped) into Aqua and went with her for the rest of her journey. But after the fight against Xehanort, Aqua left her again in Destiny Islands before taking Ven somewhere safe, and there she grew with the two of them (three when Kairi got to the islands). She always kept away from them that she was from another world, but she has always looked for growing and become strong to get out of the world and find her family. She also has a crush on Riku since she was around six.