Cairo Gonsalves

A loud bang was heard by all board members. Everyone with wide eyes turned towards their CEO - Cairo Gonsalves.
His expression was enough to tell the members that the proposal was not as expected, that the sleepless nights they had spent working were not of any use, that they have failed to meet the requirements of their boss.

With a sigh, the vice president of the company, requested everyone to vacate the board room dismissing the meeting.

Cairo told his observations to the vice president on his request and left the board room. Getting inside his cabin, he kept himself involved in the work until it was midnight.

As the clock struck 12, Cairo glanced outside at the silent streets and the vacant office. His secretary had left at 8 after waiting for him to leave. Cairo reminisce his days with his mother and father.

The death of his mother not only made him lonely, as took away his father and the affection that Cairo longed for. He continued to achieve his aims, getting first position in class, good at sports, and all activities. Cairo even managed to get into the best of colleges by his own credentials and stood up to all pressures and became what he is today.

While he was the only heir of his father, after the death of his mother, his other family had influenced his father to an extent that he stopped visiting him and made Cairo all alone.

Drinking some water from a glass, Cairo left his office, to his house, not his home, for all alone, he could have never made it one.