Nostalgia

Your group walked for a while, there would be times that you would have to take shelter for a bit because of all the infected. 

"Right.. just because Mr. P has been taken care of doesn't mean this is over.." you sighed. 

"Well at least we can stun them for a while." Zizzy shrugged. 

"Yeah.. so we should be almost there.. just a few more blocks.." you pointed forward. 

"Do you think we'll find more survivors other than your mother?" Pony asked. 

"Maybe." You nodded, then stopped in front of a house, "this should be it." 

The four of you walked into the door and slowly made your wake to the basement door. You lightly knocked. 

"Who's there?!" 

"Mom.. is that you? It's Y/N.." you calmly explained. 

"Y/N?" Your mother opened the door slowly. Then sighed in relief when she saw you. She hugged you. 

"You look like you've been through a lot.." you smiled and hugged her back. 

"Not really.. the basement is really dirty and I've had to fight the infected at some times." You mother explained, "who are they?" 

"Oh yeah! This is Zizzy, my girlfriend. These are Pony and Georgie, they're also my friends." You introduced. 

"Nice to meet you. Oh, and you and Zizzy make a good couple!" Your mother giggled. 

"Mom! Anyways.. before we leave, I want to explore a bit. If that's okay with you.." You smiled

"Of course. There haven't been any infected people around here in a while, it should be fine." Your mother nodded. 

"Let's check out my old room!" You ran upstairs. The group followed. There was a bunk bed. It seemed like two people shared the room. 

"This is cool!" Zizzy sighed when she looked around. 

"Aurora and I shared the room, after she went missing, we kept her stuff here." You explained. 

"That's nice of you.." Pony smiled. 

"Well, I always thought that I would see her again and she would move back in. But I guess not.." you sighed. 

"I thinks he might still be alive. The criminals got caught, so they could've abandoned her." Zizzy said. 

"Or they could have killed her and hidden her body." You answered. 

"Thanks kinda dark.. considering that a child is present.." Pony pointed at Georgie. 

"NOT AGAIN. I kept accidentally saying adult words near him at the Outpost Plant." You sighed. 

"Wait.. an Outpost? Y/N, you have some explaining to do." Your mother said. 

"Well uh.." 

You explained everything that happened. 

"Oh.. you've been on quite a journey. You are all heroes for trying to stop Mr. P from creating the potion, even though he was misunderstood. I believe you can find the cure." Your mother smiled. 

"Alright. Thanks!" You nodded. 

"Woah! Is this yours?" Georgie asked. It was a giant teddy bear. 

"Yeah.. it was Aurora's last gift for me. I left it here because it belonged with the memories. The only thing I have 24/7 is this heart locket. Inside is a picture of Aurora and I when we where young." You explained. You opened it. 

In there was a picture of a younger you and Aurora. 

"Aurora actually had a matching locket.. this locket is my only hope for finding her." You sighed. 

"I'm sure we'll fine her. Let's go back to the safe place." Zizzy put her hand on your shoulder. 

"Okay." You nodded. 

After a few hours, you got back to the safe place. Your mother got her room and you decided to hang out with Zizzy. 

After a while of talking, you heard someone knocking on the door. 

"Who is it?" Zizzy asked. Zee and Zuzy barged in. 

"Can we sleep with you?!" Zuzy giggled. 

"I.. don't think we can fit four on a bed.. sleep on the top bunk.." Zizzy pointed to your old bed. (You and Zizzy were sharing a bed ever since you started dating) 

"Okay! That's good enough!" Zuzy smiled and climbed up in the top bunk with Zee. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" You asked. 

"They do this every once in a while.." Zizzy sighed. 

"Alright.." you nodded. 

Night left and morning came. You decided to go and talk with Blair. 

"I can't believe that happened! How's your arm?" Blair gasped after you explained everything that happened. 

"It's fine. It's just sore now.." you moved it around. 

"Good. Anyways, I was thinking about a double date. Macy and I, you and Zizzy?" Blair asked. 

"We are in a dangerous infection and your thinking about double dates..?" You sighed. 

"Well, if we fight if the infected, it'll add some action!" Blair smiled. 

"Fine.. but if one of us dies, I'm gonna just give up." You nodded. 

"Don't worry, you won't loose anybody else!" Blair giggled, "we'll go tonight!" 

"Sure.." 

"Hey, good morning, what's up?" Zizzy had woken up. 

"Do you want to go on a double date with Blair and Macy?" You asked. 

"Well.. sure. But we have to be careful." Zizzy nodded. 

"Alright! I'll go tell Macy you said yes!" Blair laughed and ran off. 

"Okay.. let's go eat. Are the twins out of our room?" You sighed before walking to the cafeteria with Zizzy. 

"Yeah. What do you think we can do?" Zizzy asked. 

"Probably go to a movie theatre. I know how to make the projectors work! And raid the snacks, if they aren't rotten by now.." You smiled. 

"That sounds good. And the theatre will be to ourselves!" Zizzy smiled. 

"We have to be careful for the infected though." You sighed. 

"Yeah. I'll have Pony take care if Zee and Zuzy. Oh God, he's gonna have the worst night ever with them.." Zizzy giggled. 

"We shouldn't be that cruel to him! Have Mimi or Giraffy help him." You laughed. 

"Maybe both.. the twins are such a handful!" Zizzy said. 

"Hey.. who's that?" 

To be continued..