Family

"Alright. I don't want you to play any games with me today, alright? We are going to be serious. I have Y/N with me, and she'll be helping if you get out of control!" Zizzy said loudly to her little sisters, they nodded. 

"Okay!" They both said. 

"Today we are going to be fencing each other, so don't mess around! Got it?" Zizzy explained. 

"Got it!" They nodded. 

"Wait.. they haven't fenced each other yet?" You asked. 

"They always mess around with each other. I'm usually their opponent." Zizzy sighed.

"Oh.. I haven't been able to fence with you that often either. How about we fence too?" You asked. 

"Alright." Zizzy nodded. You fenced for a few hours until Zee and Zuzy got tired and hungry and started whining. 

"I'm hungryyy and tireed!" Zuzy whined. Her and Zuzy leaned on the wall dramatically

"Alright, drama queens. Let's get some lunch." Zizzy nodded and giggled. You all went to the cafeteria. 

"I want ice cream! Or cake!" Zuzy laughed. 

"Sorry no, if you have some now. You won't have any for desert. Get some actual lunch." Zizzy smiled. 

"I don't know how I would deal with them.." you giggled. 

"They've known me their whole lives. They know to listen to and trust me. Especially since our parents aren't here at the shelter. I hope they're safe somewhere else." Zizzy explained.

"I think the same for my parents. I can't contact them because I lost my phone at a school..the basement was flooded and I dropped my phone in there.." you sighed. 

Flashback to chapter 5:

"So Mr. P told us to meet him in the sewer." You explained to Bunny. 

"Okay. I'm happy that you and him are helping me escape." Bunny smiled. 

"He's your friend. And it's my job as a police officer." You replied. 

"Your a police officer?" Bunny asked, surprised. 

"Oh right.. I'm not on my uniform at the moment.. I was looking for a missing kid. My coworker, who was also my best friend, and I were seeking shelter in a forest. He sadly got infected.. after I escaped the forest, I got the message from Mr. P" you explained. 

"That's sad.. Well, Mr. P has a place that's safe! So we'll be fine there!" Bunny said. 

"Alright.. so the sewers are this way.." you led her to the back of the school. There was the basement. It was flooded. 

"Oh.. we need to find a way to drain the basement.. I'm sure there's a door to the sewers there." Bunny looked down. 

"Let me search it u- BUNNY BEHIND YOU!" You exclaimed. There was a monster. You fell backwards as she shot the monster stunning it. 

"There.." Bunny sighed. 

"Alright- uh oh.." you looked down into the water. Your phone was sinking to the bottom.

"That's not good.. I don't have a phone with me either.." Bunny gasped, "oh, but two gears can go here!" Bunny pointed.

"Good.. but my phone wasn't water proof.." you looked down. 

End of flashback

(You had explained everything that had happened in the flashback to Zizzy)

"Wait, you had a friend with you?" Zizzy asked. 

"Yeah. I had to leave her before going to the train which led me to the carnival. She told me to leave her, because she said that she drank the potion." You explained. 

"Oh. And then before that?" 

"There was Doggy. We were close friends. But he drank the potion too. I saw the bottle on the ground." You sighed. 

"I promise that you won't loose me. Or Georgie, Pony or any of the new friends you have now!" Zizzy smiled. 

"Thank you." You nodded. 

"Look! The have hot dogs! Let's goo!" Zee and Zuzy ran to the area with the food. The two if you stayed behind. 

"You know.. there have been times that I thought about seeing Aurora again. What if shes still alive and needs shelter. And then I find her.." you sighed. 

"There's a chance you might not see her again, but you can still talk to your parents." Zizzy handed you her phone. 

"Really?! Thank you so much, Zizzy!" You exclaimed and hugged her. 

"Alright, now call them. I'll be with Zee and Zuzy." Zizzy smiled and walked off to her twin sisters. You dialed your mother's number first. The last time you saw her was a few weeks before the infection. 

"Hello? Who's this?" A familiar voice said from the other side of the line. 

"Mom?! It's me.. Y/N." You smiled.  

"Y/N?! Thank goodness! I've been calling you everyday! I was worried when you stopped answering!" Your mother sighed. 

"Yeah.. I broke my phone on accident. And I'm using my girlfriends phone right now." You explained. 

"Wait.. you have a girlfriend?! Why didn't you tell me!? I would love to meet her after this infection!" You mother exclaimed. 

"Yeah.. we met during the infection.. and maybe you could meet her soon." You said. 

"Your dad isn't too fond of people being gay.. what will his reaction be?" Your mother asked.

"I'll talk some sense into him. He doesn't know what he needs to know." You sighed. 

"Alright! Where are you at the moment?" Your mother asked. 

"I'm at a safe place. It's located in the city. I've been here for a few weeks. And this whole infection thing has been a journey! It was scary but kinda fun. Wait until I tell you all about it! Where are you?" You giggled. 

"I'm at my house. I locked myself in the basement. The weapons you gave me are coming in handy." Your mother answered. 

"Do you want us to pick you up? We can defend ourselves pretty well." You asked. 

"That would be great! But I don't want to put you in danger.." your mother replied. 

"We're coming. No questions asked. I'll tell my friends. Bye." You said before hanging up. You handed the phone to Zizzy.

"How's it go?" Zizzy asked, taking her phone back. 

"I wanna go get her. I know where she is." You stated. 

"Alright. I'll go with you. I'll tell Pony too." Zizzy nodded. 

"Okay. Thank you!" You smiled. 

After a few hours, you were about to leave. 

"Guys! I want to come with you!" Georgie hugged your arm. 

"Again? Georgie, you've already put yourself in enough danger. Stay here." You brushed him off. 

"But I don't want you to worry about your family like I am. I want to help!" Georgie exclaimed. 

"Fine. Don't leave my sight, though.." you sighed. The four of you walked out of the safe place. 

"Is this like.. a thing now? Like.. we're a group?" Pony asked. 

"I guess. We could hang out even after the infection." You shrugged. 

"Okay then." Pony nodded. 

"So, Y/N, lead the way!" Zizzy smiled. 

So I meant to make this the third to last part but I have a feeling that I'm gonna make more lol

I don't wanna end this story I love writing it so much lol

Aight bye lol