A kiss

Your POV 

"Hey, Georgie, what's up?" You sat on a bench next to Georgie. 

"I miss my older sister.." Georgie sighed. 

"Who's your sister?" 

"Her name is Penny. I woke up one night and couldn't find her, after I checked outside, she was there, but she just walked away.." George explained. 

"Oh.. I had a little sister. Her name was Aurora. She went missing when I was 10. That was what made me want to become a police officer." You told your story. 

"That's sad.. I hope I can find my sister.." Georgie worried. 

"I'm sure she's worried about you. But I wonder why she walked away.. did she say anything?" You asked. 

"No.." Georgie answered. 

"There's a chance she was infected.. but maybe she isnt.." You thought. 

"She can't be infected!" Georgie exclaimed. 

"Don't worry Georgie, if she is, we'll surely find a cure.." you tried to calm him down. 

"Alright.." Georgie nodded. 

"Do you have any memories with your sister?" You asked. 

"We had a lot of great times together! I always called her big sis!" Georgie smiled, thinking of all the fun times they had together.

"A.. Aurora called me big sis.." You sighed. 

"Oh.. do you think you'll find her?" Georgie asked. 

"I hope.. there's a chance that she's still alive.. what if she was raised by her kidnappers? Or what if she escaped and lived with another family? There are many possibilities.." you sighed. 

A few hours later... 

"Alright.. so you said this lesson would be difficult, right?" You asked Zizzy. 

"Yep. Alright, so here.." Zizzy handed you her fencing sword and you practiced. 

After a while, you got the hang of things. 

"You weren't lying when you said you were a fast learner." Zizzy smiled. 

"Right! It's necessary for a police officer like me!" You nodded. 

"That's true.. anyways, we should go now. I volunteered us to go get some more food supplies. But.. we're going to the mall.. it that okay with you?" Zizzy asked. 

"Sure.. I know how to defend myself.." you nodded. 

"But Robby?" 

"Show him that this girls already got someone." You pointed at yourself, showing that 'this girl' was you. 

"Alright.." Zizzy nodded. 

You walked to the mall with giant wagons. You were planning on taking 4 trips. You finally got there. You put your hood on your head and kept a low profile. After you got to Kitty's Kitchen, you started loading the wagons with food. 

"I'm going upstairs. There might be more food up there. And I'll check if Georgie left anything in his old room." You pointed up the stairs. 

"Be careful." Zizzy nodded. 

You walked upstairs and carefully checked the rooms up there. Then you heard mechanical footsteps. 

"Shit- Robby.." you looked around. There was a vent in a room. You ducked into it and watched Robby stop by the door. He looked around for a bit. Then he started to look inti the vent.