Chapter 7: Punishment

You woke up after a long night with Chanyeol and Sehun. You went downstairs to find the boys. Every steps you take are painful. It's hard for you to walk, you think that you'll be disabled for weeks after having two gigantic third legs up your ass last night.

"Oh, you're up?" Sehun was watching his favorite cartoons while snacking on cheerios, wearing only his underwear since he already feel comfortable around you

"Yea, where's Chanyeol?" Your eyeballs rolled around the room, looking for him.

"Yeol hyung? Oh... He left already."

"Oh"

Sehun noticed the way you walk and he laughed

"What are you laughing at?" asking Sehun

"You look funny." little shit making fun of you

You painfully ran into the couch where he sits comfortably and start hitting him.

"I'm going to punish you for leaving me here alone."

Sehun ran away, and hided in your parents' room.

"SEHUN!!!!!"

You followed him to your parents' room.

You saw Sehun hiding under the blanket, giggling. You jumped on him and sat on him, trapping his hips between your legs and forcefully took his wrists so that he can't get away. You stretched your arm, reaching for your dad's neck ties on the table next to the bed. Tying Sehun's wrists into the backboard of the bed. Making sure that he can't get away.

You sexily removed your clothes in top of him. Sehun felt his undies tightened by just watching you strip.

You wildly and seducingly stare into his eyes, sexily run your fingertips around his upper body, giving him ticklish feelings. Every touches you make made Sehun feel hot.

You rubbed your crotch against his' hardened crotch.

Slowly laying on his top, reaching for his ears to whisper "You can't imagine what I'm about to do to you." as you smile and stroke his hair like a pet.

Sitting back up, smirking and watches Sehun gulp.

Your body slided down to his lower body so that you can bit the waist band of his underwear, pulling it lower and lower, completely undressing him.

His stiff duck was on attention, standing tall and straight.

You teases him by running your fingertips on his hardened thing.

Sehun bites his lower lip, slowly moving his hips, and looking thirsty as fuck as he watch you lead.

Hearing nothing but his breathing, all heavy and full of horny feelings turns you on which urges you to eat him up.

Spreading the thick clear liquid coming out of his peehole with your tongue around on Sehun's tip made him moan that motivates you to please him more by swirling your tongue around it and put it on your mouth. Deepthroating him made him scream

"Please give it to me." he was crying, begging.

"Give you what?" you paused and talks while he's still on your mouth.

"Your a$$." he begs for something tighter

"My a$$ huh!" added with an evil laugh as you stood up, hold onto the backboard for support. Hooked your thumb on your thumb on your boxer's waist band and pull it lower, letting Sehun see a great view of your body. You sat down, shoving yourself into his chair-material face, letting him eat you out.

"Suck harder." yelling as you look down on his face that is between your legs and being burried by your balls and duck while pulling his hair harshly.

Sehun was being a good boy and did what you just said. You decided to give him a little reward by turning yourself around, facing his lower body and layed yourself at his top, reaching for his duck with your mouth, in position of 69.

Putting him inside your mouth for the second time, pushing your head lower and slowly each time, trying to make his tip reach the back of your throat, deepthroating him more.

Sehun on other side was moaning against your balls

"I think I'm gonna cum." he groaned

"No" you stopped what you're doing."I'm not gonna make you cum for punishment." you added.

Sitting on his lap, rubbing your bunhoe against his duck, trying to spread the precum, lubricating it. Slowly inserted him into you and started riding him.

You both felt horny that Sehun thrusts his hips and you pounded yourself more into him.

You could feel your hormones grow higher and higher until it reaches the max which caused you to cum.

You came so fast but satisfied.

Aparting yourself from him and laid down next to him, trying to catch your breath.

"Yah, I haven't cum yet. I'm almost there." he complains.

"You deserves that because you're a bad boy." you smiled at him and removed the tie on his arms, releasing him.

Your heartbeat turned crazy as you hear something

-door opens sound-