Chapter 4: Thirsty

You were waiting and thirsty for Sehun who haven't gon' home for two days. He spended his weekend with his best friend, Chanyeol. You were fantasizing Sehun inside you as you're playing with your sex toys.

“ARgh! I'm going crazy.“ you screamed because you missed Sehun and those toys doesn't please you. You need Sehun's duck to satisfy your body.

You heared someone opened the door downstares, you quickly put your clothes on and hurried to go downstairs expecting to see Sehun.

“Oh hi…“ you welcomed the two boys releasing happy friendly smile in your face.

“Oh hi -----, this is Chanyeol“ Sehun introduced you to Chanyeol

“Hi“ Chanyeol gave you that cheerful-confused smile because you both know each other for a long time and you didn't talk to him because you were shy and quiet back then.

“Hi“ you greeted him back

“Do you guys want anything?“ you asked both of them.

“no thanks“ Chanyeol replied as he removed his shoes

“I kinda feel hot, I need something to drink.“ Sehun winked at you, he added “Yeol hyung, just go to my room and watch that movie you want to watch.“

“Okay“ Chanyeol said as he start moving to go upstares.

You were pouring a cold water in a glass for Sehun and suddenly, you feel someone hugs your back and start giving your neck soft kisses “did you miss me?“ you hear Sehun's voice whispering against your neck.

You turned around “Uh… how can you leave me here…alone…“ (both of your parents are always busy in their work so they only come home once or twice a month)  you pouted at him.

“I'm sorry…I“

“Do you have any idea how much I missed you?“ you wrapped your hands around his neck, pulling him closer to you. You massage your lips against his. He lifted you up and you sat down on kitchen table.  He thrusted his tounge inside your mouth. His lips moves lower, lower, and lower. He unbutton and unzipped your pants slowly and removed your pants.

“mm hard already“ Sehun stroked your stick. He inserted his two fingers in your mouth and your quickly sucked it off. When his fingers are soaked with your saliva, he inserted his middle finger into you, feeling your warm, and the he added another finger. You let a moan out and want something bigger. Something like his d.

Sehun removed his pants. You saw his big and hard duck coming out of his pants. You were fantasizing about it all weekend and now you're getting it. You were so happy as he comes inside of you. Sehun lifted you up. You clinged to him and wrapped your hands around his neck. He put his duck inside you and start rocking your body.

Naega jeil jal naga omagad

His thrusts are in sync with the beat of 2ne1 song that is played upstairs

You waited for this for two days which is like  two years of suffering.

“Don't ever leave me again.“ you breathlessly whispered to Sehun's ears. You were having the greatest orgasm but Sehun came early. Its probably because he didn't do something sexual for two days

“Why did you came without cuming with me? You're so bad. You're gonna get punished later…“ you're kind of pissed off because you're a greedy b and you didn't get what you want. But you forgived him right away and you stared at him with your seducive eyes while you put your shirt down and put your shorts on

“But Chanyeol is gonna sleep over...“