My grip went to his arms, pulling him onto the bed and started stroking the member of him already stiff like a rock.

"My, you do really seem to enjoy all this, aren't you?" I teased him.

"There's no one else I'd rather do this with than you, darling," Obi-Wan stared at me with his blue eyes.

I smiled, copying the kissing around his legs to his underwear before I removed them to have him nude along with me. 

My legs stretched up to see him glancing at me with awe. His hand went straight to his member to continue his pleasement with me posing unintentionally in front of him.

"Do you want me?" I challenged him.

He was aiding his member right now, stroking as he kept gazing in amazement. It started giving me hot flashes to remind myself when I saw him nude and I couldn't help myself too to feel something quite nice.

"Yes, love," I heard his voice panting. "Yes..."

He pushed his hair back to continue stroking. I couldn't wait anymore before I stopped him and placed my mouth near his tip. 

He closed his eyes and moaned. 

He never seemed to have been this relaxed than ever.

His voice soothed my ears, hearing my name gave me chills too with his hands stroking my hair. It felt all but too weird to remind myself that I had just came back from my death and now I'm having a fun festivity with my husband.

The taste of Obi-Wan felt luxurious. Sweet and soothing, but elegant for the drive to kick started. 

"It's my turn now, love," he growled before picking me up and swapping spots.

His blues eyes laid onto me, kissing me along my neck and cheek with his hands going down the tunnel of love. Soft, succulent kisses would melt me, and Obi-Wan managed to have this skill of doing it all the time.

I felt a rush with him entering one finger in me. The heat over me started to go more with Obi noticing my breathing intensify by the feeling of him playing with me.

My hands placed on his arm, continuing the act to go further. He seemed to want to do more, but I Force gripped the hold on him to not stop.

"I see someone wants to go further," he winked.

I continued breathing heavily and enjoying the feeling with Obi-Wan getting control of his arm and standing up. His hands grabbed onto mine and helped me stand, switching him to pick me up and raced on the fast kisses he planted on me.

His warmth brought heat over both of us now. My hands laid on his chest, rubbing him and tracing the sweat forming on him and I with the burning kisses speeding both of us to be impatient to get it out of the way.

He sat down with me on his lap, glancing at me while I smiled and grinded onto him to get the idea going. Obi was wanting more.

I wanted nore.

"Oh, Jewel..." Obi started. "I missed you."

My face went back as I moaned, speaking, "I missed you more..."

"I love you," Obi whispered.

"I love you too," I replied.

That's when I felt him enter me, having me gasp with his member still firm and resting within me.

His face was hot, his hair was all messy now along with his body sweating. The hairs on him kept stirring onto me, but I couldn't say much on my end since everywhere was burning up more and more with the fun beginning.

His hands held my posterior, rocking the motion of in and out soothingly with his kisses still planted on my lips. Obi-Wan rested his face in my neck, enjoying the feeling while I reflected myself to all the past times we did this.

I remembered when we were just Padawans and around our first kiss, we had done this when arriving back to Coruscant. It was wonderful to finally have both of our thoughts turned into reality.

Especially Obi's since he dreamed on wanting to do so much to me.

I try and tell him I had it worse.

We stayed in this position before switching to missionary. His touch made me feel like I was close.

"You're so beautiful," Obi muttered to me.

"And you're hot," I sassed back sensually. "Really."

He smiled with his movement getting faster. 

"Oh Jewel..." his voice made me melt as I held him.

"Love... Oh, Obi...!" I replied with sudden shock after the few moments.

My flashes went over to me to climax, feeling himself pick the pace up with his hold onto me still. 

He collapsed onto me, continuing the fast velocity with him moaning louder and louder until I felt himself finish. The hot mess stirred all around us sure made me exhausted with what sudden festivity we had done.

I think Master Windu was still expecting me to return.

"Obi..." I held his face.

"Jewel..." he rose with him facing me.

We continued facing each other as he went to his side of the bed as I cuddled onto him. We couldn't stop holding each other so much, and even after this. He planted one more gentle kiss on me, sensing that I was tired and wanting to rest now with the fatigue striking me.

He pulled the covers over us with me cuddling onto him, ignoring the fact the both of us were hot still.

He was more hot though.

"That's you," he read my mind. "You're the hotter one."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, resting my head on his shoulder before saying goodnight to him.

"Goodnight, love..." he whispered with the lights shutting off afterwards.

┈┈ ♛┈⛧┈┈

If you made it to the end, I think this might be the only smut you'll find in this book since everything else will be still focused on the Clone Wars.

Be sure to keep an eye out for more chapters in the future and thank you again for reading this book.

And reading this chapter, if you dealt through with how much I tried describing things in detail as possible.