DAY 16: INSECURITIES

AN: Yay, I managed to complete it~ Yea I think the head banging was a one day thing... We're almost to 1k reads! Thank you for all your support in this book!

Thank you for MikotoHoshizora2003 for helping me through some stuff I was going through UwU~ I'm glad for you to be in my life... but this is payback for the excessive tagging you did ;'D 

WARNINGS: (I MIGHT MISS WARNINGS)
1. Fanfiction about irl people called utaites, although only using their avatars
2. Platonic shipping (Pairing: SoraMafu)
3. Back to our daily death/suicide

4. Not proofread or edited
5. IMPORTANT!! This is very triggering and include the act of self-harming, the fear of being left alone, negative and depressive thoughts, personal demons etc. Please be careful as you read this. If you are easily triggered, please refrain from reading this.

Don't forget:

MaiMia will not take any responsibility for your tears, fears and trauma, so read at your own risk!
But, MaiMia will be handing out hugs, tissues, chocolates and cupcake if you need it. (hearts too)

This is a bit personal and painful, but please know there is always someone there for you. MaiMia is here to provide you hugs if you need them.

Also please stop reading immediately if you feel triggered, I want you to be okay, don't force yourself to read for the sake of reading.

Enjoy reading~

"Thank you for your hard work!" The both said in unison with a small bow.

"Well then, I'll be leaving now, Mafu," Soraru said as he began packing his stuff away. "If you need me, call me okay?"

"Okay," Mafumafu said brightly. "Have a safe trip back!"

"You actually don't want him to leave, do you?"

The albino bit his lip. He was back.

"Thank you. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow!"

Mafumafu watched as Soraru disappeared out the door.

"He's finally gone~"

"Shut up." Mafumafu gritted his teeth as he saw the person he didn't want to see the most form before him.

His internal demon.

His dark side.

Everyone has their demons, whether their awake or dreaming.

"I can't 'shut up'. If I do, who'll be here to torment you?"

"You don't have to you know?" he said as he turned away, not facing the other.

"Back to the topic, do you really think he's not going to leave you for the rest of your life?"

"I said shut up." Mafumafu's fist clenched, earning a smirk from his demon.

"And as I said, I can't shut up~ Mafumafu... do you really believe he'll be by your side forever?"

"He promised. Of course he would!" Mafumafu snapped as he spun around, glaring at his demon.

The demon looked exactly like him, yet not exactly like him. They had the same looks, but the demon had hair that was midnight black while Mafumafu had hair of the whitest snow. It was as if they were polar opposites, the light and the dark.

"How naïve~ Promises are meant to broken, you know?"

"Soraru wouldn't leave me. He won't... Right...?"