𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰. 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛

Under the starry night of a Saturday night, Yeji and Lia was seated comfortably in a car. They're on their way on a restaurant, Yeji will be joining her cousin, Seulgi and Irene for dinner. She was invited by her cousin who will go home with them later, she and Irene will stay in the Hwang's household for the weekend because of Yeji's father's request. Seulgi was happy to grant his request as she wasn't that busy and she didn't get to see her cousin for more than a month.

"We're here, Miss."

Yeji and Lia got off from the car and went inside, a waiter assist Yeji on the room Seulgi reserved for them. As they walked their way on the room, a certain woman caught Lia's attention. She blink for a few times wondering if she was right, it was indeed her. Lia followed the woman through her eyes but was cut off when Yeji secretly tap her arm. Yeji noticed that Lia is up to something but she didn't take much notice to that something as they reached the door for the room but Lia's eyes are on something else so she secretly tap her not be weird with the waiter's eyes. They're going inside but before Lia could go in, she spare a quick glance to the woman who's probably walking her way on her table.

Yeji greeted her cousin with a warm hug then sat on their seats but she noticed that something's missing, someone's missing.

"Where's Joohyun unnie?" Yeji asked as the seat beside Seulgi was empty, she was informed that it was the three of them who will have dinner and she knew that the couple will be with her this weekend.

"She was supposed to be with us but her parents had a sudden dinner with an investor so she left not a long ago, in fact when she head out the room you're probably inside the restaurant already. Haven't you seen her?

Yeji tried recalling if she have seen someone familiar when they entered the restaurant but she remembered none. She got distracted by a distracted Lia. Yeji just shook her head as a "no" then Seulgi starts talking about something which she didn't heard because Lia talked too.

"When the waiter came in to get your order, I'll go out with him, just gonna check on to something. I'll be back in when he went in to serve." Lia said as she remained standing beside Yeji, Yeji just simply gave her a look wondering what is that something.

"Jiji, are you alright?" Seulgi asked as she saw Yeji's attention is drawn to something else, she was looking on her side.

"Ah, sorry, unnie . I'm fine, I just tried recalling if I really haven't seen her." Yeji excused, it's a good thing that her mind quickly came up with something. She internally let out sigh as Seulgi buys her excuse.

"Don't worry, she'll be with us when we got home. Okay, let's order then."  Seulgi pressed the button on the side of the table and not a long ago, a waiter came in holding two menu cards for the two of them. As he got their orders, it was Lia's cue to go on the other. Yeji just looked at her as she went out with the waiter.

"So what are you up to this days?"

As soon as Lia got out from the room, she scanned the area for the woman but she didn't see her anywhere. She walked around checking if the woman isn't really there anymore, she even went to the restroom thinking that the woman probably is fixing her makeup or anything. She wasn't anywhere anymore but she's sure that she have seen her. She couldn't be wrong, she walked in front of the room and waited there. She started to think that she should have approached her already when she saw her. She missed an opportunity.

She kept her eyes wandering around the place, trying to find a hope that the woman was still there. After a few minutes, she already saw the same waiter from a distance, she didn't have a choice but to go in the room without being able to talk with the woman.