𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝑿𝑽. 𝙸𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝙼𝚎

The weather was at it's best today, the sun was hidden behind the not gloomy clouds, it's not hot but just warm. A beautiful day that students will spend inside their campus but today, students will spend no time studying.

Monday morning, students didn't come as early as usual thus, they're required to be at the campus one hour later than the usual lecture time. Students come inside the campus wearing any comfortable but formal clothes with their ID's with them as a notice that they're students of the university.

This week will be the university's sports fest. Everyday, two sports will be held, one in the morning and the other one in the afternoon. Every students participating are practicing every free time they had the past month. Of course, no academic students participated on any of the sports just those who's at the sports building, those future athletes.

This week's gonna be a boring week for those who doesn't have any interest when it comes to sports and Yeji is one of those unlucky students who's attendance are required. Every students should still attend especially those journalists, they're expected to write articles for the school's news page. Even those normal students like Yeji will sure be asked by their literature teachers, that's why attendance is a must for everyone.

Unlike Yeji, Ryujin, Chaeryoung and Yuna still enjoy watching some competition during sports fest. The four of them, with Lia trailing beside Yeji that makes the five of them, are walking on their way to the sports bulletin board. As they reached there, the paper with the schedule for the week was pinned on the board.

Monday
🅔︎🅛︎🅘︎🅜︎🅘︎🅝︎🅐︎🅣︎🅘︎🅞︎🅝︎
   MORNING
      ✴️Volleyball, Tennis
   AFTERNOON
      ✴️Soccer

Tuesday
🅔︎🅛︎🅘︎🅜︎🅘︎🅝︎🅐︎🅣︎🅘︎🅞︎🅝︎
   MORNING
      ✴️Baseball
   AFTERNOON
      ✴️Basketball

Wednesday
   F▪️I▪️N▪️A▪️L▪️S
   MORNING
      ✴️Volleyball, Tennis
   AFTERNOON
      ✴️Soccer

Thursday
   F▪️I▪️N▪️A▪️L▪️S
   MORNING
      ✴️Baseball
   AFTERNOON
      ✴️Basketball

Friday
Students' Fun Day
A foreign company sponsored the activities that's gonna happen that day. There will be different activities,  they are group activities . The students will be grouped according to their classes, twenty students from every class will be the representatives and will participate on the activities. The group activities for the juniors amd freshmen are held in the morning while the group activities for the seniors will be held in the afternoon.
‼️Every students' cooperation is needed. Thank you.

"Students fun day, huh. I wonder if it is really fun." Chaeryoung said as she read the pinned paper.

"Well, I guess it is!" Yuna said as she showed everyone a wide smile. Some students who happen to pass by was fluttered by the sweet Yuna. Ryujin felt the eyes and she looked around, seeing hearts on students eyes as they look at Yuna. She glared at them and the noticed the fuming Ryujin, they looked away while the others continued walking.

"Are you going to participate, Ryuddaeng?" as Yuna hooked her arm around the elder's arm. Ryujin was flustered by the name Yuna called her, she just call her that when they're out on dates.