𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝑰𝑰𝑰. 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚈𝚘𝚞

Yeji's POV

Today is Sunday and it's currently 5:30 p.m.,I just finished my school works and now I'm finally free to chill out. All I did this weekend is facing my laptop and did all the school stuffs. I'm tired and my lack of sleep doesn't help at all. Starting last Friday night, I can't help but think about the girl I met at the park.

Who wouldn't be bothered if you could see that person and the others don't. It kinda creeps me out and it hunts my mind for some reason, that's why it took me a lot of time doing my stuffs, my mind is too preoccupied about that. I honestly wanna see her again to know the truth so that I would be able to get my sleep later tonight because I'm hella sure that this week will be so busy.

I wore my pale pink hoodie together with my black fitted jeans and black low cut converse. I walked downstairs to tell the butler that I'm going out for a walk. As I went out, the bright sky starts to turn into bluish dark purple indicating that it'll be dark soon.

I went to the park inside the subdivision, I walked around because it had always been my remedy when a lot of things are running inside my mind. I see kids playing, some are running and some are hiding. I stopped from my fifteen minutes walk around the park and sat down on one of the bench. I watched the kids stopped playing as their parents call them out to go home. The smile on their face while playing vanished as they bid their goodbyes to their friends.

I never experienced playing in a playground even when I was young. I'm always inside the house nor I make friends in this neighbourhood. All I can do is watch them play from the window inside my room as I feel jealous. Though my parents are all kind and loving, they never let me go out and play with some random kids. I feel all lonely before not until Seulgi unnie came.

I also met my three dongsaengs when I was in my middle school. We met because of a company thing but I admit that our friendship isn't really a force one, we're really close even I'm cold towards them. They once saw my soft side when I felt really lonely during that time Seulgi unnie was sent to states to study. That's when we started becoming good friends. We don't often hangout because our parents but we treasure each other very much. I smiled thinking about them, I just feel happy when I'm with them even I don't show them, I know they know that I love their company.

I smiled to myself, but there's still emptiness inside me.

"Why are crying alone?" a girl asked then looked up to who's standing in front of me. I can't clearly see her because of tears in my eyes so I wiped away my tears immediately and wore a straight face. Am I that preoccupied that once again I didn't feel someone's presence?

She sat down on the other side of the bench, looking far away. Wait, she's the girl I met last Friday. I rubbed my eyes to see if I'm not wrong and I once again looked at her and it really is her! But something's odd, she's wearing the same white dress she's wearing last time. Oh my god, is she really a psycho who escaped from some mental facilities?

"You should bring a friend with you if you wanna cry in a public place. You'll look dumb if other people sees you." she said that brought me back to reality. I looked away from her and put my attention at the sky. We met again, and this is the same view of the sky then.

"I'm glad I finally saw an emotion on your face 'cause the last time, your face is just too serious. But what is the emotion I saw, confused?" she said still not looking at me, I kept quiet. Should I ask her? So that my mind will be at peace later.

"Were you thinking about me?" she asked and looked at me, her voice has this teasing tone so I faced her annoyed.

"Why would I?" I asked with a whining tone. She smiled and laughed a bit. Why does she look so effortlessly beautiful? Wait, Yeji you're not thinking like that. Just asked her then go home. She was about to say something when I talked first.

"What are you? Who are you?" I suddenly asked making her drop that smile and it turns into a... frown? Disappointed?

"Why are you becoming all serious all of a sudden? I liked seeing your annoyed face, I found it cute." she said then chuckled and I could feel my cheeks burning. Damn, what's happening to me? I never felt flustered before just because of a compliment. I looked away.

"Just answer my question so that I could leave after. Your answer will be a help for me to have a peaceful mind." I stated coldly to her. From my peripheral view, I could see her smile or smirked?

"You were really thinking about me? How cute." she said and squealed a bit and it made ne annoyed once again so I faced her once again.

"Why can't you just answer my-"

"Tell me first, you're thinking about me since the last time you met me. Yes or yes?" she asked and made a teasing face. God, how can I handle this girl?

"F-fine! Yes, I w-was thinking about you." why the fck did I stuttered? How does she do that? I'm showing a lot of emotion. What's wrong with me? I then cleared my throat and looked at her suspiciously.

"It's because there's something off about you. You asked me if I can see you, and yes I can, I can even talk to you but why unnie didn't see you? What are you?" I said with a curious and intimidating tone, the teasing face popped like a bubble and it turned into a sad emotion.

"That day, I woke up on a grass place, on that park to be specific. I don't know how and why I'm right there. I tried thinking but I couldn't remember anything except for a memory that I went on a stage, I graduated as a top student and that's all. I tried asking people if they somehow know me but they act like I'm invisible, but I realized that something's wrong when I touched a baby's face. I couldn't touch him. My hand just pass through his face. People don't act, I'm actually invisible to their eyes. I'm still stressed out about everything and then I saw sitting on that bench that night. I, too, was surprised that you can see me, hear me, and you can talk to me. I was behind when you left that place that night. But then, like a time skip, once again I woke up in here today without knowing how and all I could remember is you." she said looking at me sternly, her eyes tells that what she's saying is true. I can't believe myself that I believe her.

"But before seeing you here, crying, I met a girl. Like you, she could see me. She must've knew that I'm somewhat lost that she asked me. I told her what I exactly told you and she was surprised, she tried to touch me but her hand just went through my body. It's like she knew what's happening. She said she once experienced the same thing then she said... "she stopped and looked at me worriedly maybe thinking if I'm believing everything she's saying. I don't know but yeah I fall on her words and believe that it's all true, really absurd but yeah, I believe it. I nodded without emotion but I hope she can read what my eyes say.

"She said, that I'm a lost soul and only you can help me through."

=====
A/N

An update that everyone deserves! So I thought about editing some pics too, I hope it wasn't bad, yeah? Sorry for all the typographical and grammatical errors. Anyways thank you for reading. Have a good day everyone!