𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝑿𝑽𝑰. 𝙸𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙼𝚎

Days have passed and Friday finally came. Students have been waiting since the time they heard about the special day. It was the first time to have this Students' Fun Day in the university. Every students, especially those who will participate, were so hyped to start the day.

On their usual spot in the garden, Yeji and Yuna are waiting for Chaeryoung and Ryujin to come. They weren't participating, their classmates sign up as soon as they heard about the said activities making them have no place on the list of participants.

"Yuna, let go." Yeji said calmly, trying to get rid off the arms around her waist. It's not like she didn't like it, in fact she loves the hug, she loves being hugged even she acts like she don't.

"Unnie, I rarely got the chance to hug you so now that I have it, I'll hug you tightly." Yuna said resting her head to Yeji's shoulder. Yeji turned her eyes to Lia, who's across them, mouthing 'help' with a pout formed in her lips. Lia found it cute, their interaction, the hug, Yuna and the pouting Yeji, she just giggled to Yeji.

"Hugs are warm and comfortable. Stay like that, you two look cute anyway." Lia said to her making her pout even more. Lia stood up from her place and she starting walking on their direction, Yeji tilted her head in confusion. She sat on the other side of Yeji and hugged her too.

"It's warmer and more comfortable when there are more hug." Lia said in between the hug. Yeji was surprised on what she did but a smile was formed on her face. On the other hand, Lia just felt like doing that but she really do love hugs. No one's talking, it was quiet but not in an awkward way, the silence was comfortable.

"Unnie..."

"Hmm?"

"I just wonder, what's going in your mind all this time?"

"Your point?"

"We all know that you're this cold kind of person but look at you now, yeah, you're still cold and blank at times but compared before, you're more warm now. Don't get me wrong, unnie, it's not like I don't like this warm you but I just wonder, you know. You got my point, right?"

Yeji fell in her inner mind, she asked herself the same question Yuna asked her. She didn't understand how did she change suddenly but she knew the reason why she changed. Of course, it's Lia. She wanna have a good bond and relationship with her that's why she didn't put on her usual blank face when she's with her. But her question is, "Did I really become warm around them? Was it still Lia who's the reason? Or she just finally push out her warm side?"

She did admit to herself that she has this feeling towards Lia. She thought maybe that's the reason. Maybe Lia's the sole reason. Maybe it's just how love works. Maybe love taught her about a lot of things.

"You don't have to answer it, unnie. It wasn't that necessary, it was just a little question in my mind. I'm happy, we're happy that you finally learn how to show that warm side of yours to us. Just always remember that we'll be here for you whether you're the coldest person or you're the person who have the softest heart."

Yuna said when she felt Yeji kept her mouth shout. Yeji felt bad for not answering her question but it wasn't her too, she wasn't certain about the answer either. Lia let go of the hug and smiled at the two, she thought that Yeji was so lucky with her friends. They cherish her even she was being cold before to them.

"You two look so cute! The light fury and the bunny." Chaeryoung said as soon as she saw Yuna hugging Yeji. Yeji just chuckled and Yuna finally loosened her arms around Yeji but now glaring to Chaeryoung.

"I told you that I'm not a bunny, Chaeryoung unnie! I'm a cat!" Yuna said as she pouted but the two elders just laugh on her cuteness. As they continued teasing the youngest, Ryujin hid behind the bushes as she stare in a one particular person.