I whined pathetically and tried to pull him towards me but he just stood there, staring into my eyes. Desperate for more, I cradled his lap and grinded my member between his legs, a grunt escaping his lips. I kept grinding and grinding, not wanting to stop, and trailed hungry kisses on his smooth, melanin neck. I sucked on one particular spot on his neck and he eagerly gave me full access to the rest. I smirked and continued. His loud grunts transformed into melodious, soft moans. He shoved his tongue in my mouth, savoring every single molecule there was. My fingers played with his nipples, overdosing his body with ecstasy. I felt like I was in euphoria with his heavenly moans and heavy breathing; my member was hardening by the second and I was becoming needier by the second. As if I were a mere lightweight, he effortlessly flipped us over, resulting in me on my back and him on top of me. Then he haltingly crawled on top of me and caressed my lips with his own luscious, warm breath. He kissed the sweet spot behind my ear, and I gasped in pleasure.

Damn, this is way too much for me!!!!!!!!! He's amazing!!!! Is this his first time doing this, because this is my first time doing this, and I don't regret this at all.

"Damn, Shorty, you're so tasty.....sweeter than candy itself. Fuck.......I just wanna-" He was interrupted by a buzzing sound, and we both paused momentarily to see what was that noise. He stared at me and chuckled at me, resting his head on my stomach. It took me a moment to realize it was my phone vibrating in my pocket. I internally groaned and mentally face palmed myself. Forgot to turn the damn thing off.....again.

Ughhhhhhhhhhh....turns out my phone is a cockblocker!!!! GREAT!!!! Way to ruin the moment!!!!!

"And don't worry, we can continue this later, Wooyoungie hyung. I didn't forget....you were too sweet for me." He huskily whispered in my ear, and he hungrily bit my earlobe. I gasped in shock; did he just bite my ear? I bewilderedly looked at him, but he only bit his bottom lip seductively.

"I think you should answer that, it could be important." I tilted my head in confusion until I felt a vibration in my back pocket. I wonder who it is to ruin our "lovely" moment because I'll snap their neck off instantly without giving a single fuck. I nervously chuckled and held up a finger, telling him to give me a minute. He shook his head in disapproval and mouthed:

"Put it on speakerphone." I raised an eyebrow and opened my mouth, ready to protest until my body collided with his stomach. This guy is very persistent!! He pulled me closer to him, foreheads touching and lips barely touching. I blushed at the close contact and tried to move away but he grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "Phone" he stated whilst holding his hand out. I smirked and shook my head. Then he did the unexpected: San tickled my stomach and my armpits. I laughed and laughed while he continued to tickle me to death. My eyes started to sting and my lungs couldn't take it anymore; this is way, way, WAY too much!!!!

"F-F-F-fine, I-'ll g-give i-i-it t-t-to y-y-y-you, SANNIE!!!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs, and he grinned in satisfaction. I tried to give him the phone, but I was still breathless and weak. I dropped my phone. The phone slid out of my hand, falling to the carpet below us. A hand caught it swiftly before hitting the floor!!!! I widened my eyes in amazement.

Damn, his reflexes are on point!!!

I don't know how, but the phone was still ringing for I don't know how long. It felt like hours has passed by, in my opinion. He tapped the "answer" button and the "speakerphone" button. I glared at him and leaned toward the phone, not bothering to take a glimpse of the caller's ID.

"Hel-" I was interrupted by heart-shattering screams that made me and San flinch.

"JUNG WOOYOUNG, WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU???!!!??? I DIDN'T SEE YOU IN THE STUDIO NOR THE LOCKER ROOM!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!!?? ARE YOU EVEN IN SCHOOL??!!!???? ARE YOU WITH SAN????!?!?!?? IF THAT SON OF A BITCH TOUCH YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL- YOU KNOW HOW HE IS, WOOYOUNGIE!!!" I sighed, I was expecting something like this, especially from the Angry Bird himself. He tends to be overprotective and over-exaggerative at times, which is why nobody tells him anything. I glanced at San with an apologetic expression, but he shrugged and gestured towards the phone.