Eighteen

Jongho's POV

"JONGHO!!!!!!!" Yunho hyung yelled at the top of his lungs, running towards me as I was about to cross the street to go home to wallow in my crushed desires of him and me being together. I wished I could've confessed sooner.....I stopped as soon as I heard him panting besides me.

What is the problem now????

I turned towards him with a blank expression and crossed my arms, nonverbally stating I wasn't interested in his words.

"Look, I know you probably are pissed at me right now, but hear me-" Yunho hyung desperately started to reason, but I had to cut him off right there. This particular question had been on the tip of my tongue as soon as the words that indicated that this Jackson guy kissed him; I just wanted to know then maybe....just maybe...I could possibly let go.

"Did you feel anything?" I questioned him with a stern tone, letting him know that I want an answer right then and there.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, did you feel anything when Jackson kissed you? Anything at all???" I asked again, growing impatient with him not answering such a simple question. But instead of answering, a smirk slowly made his way across his lips.

"Are you....jealous, Jongho?" he asked, which made me blush a deep red head to toe. Me??? Jealous???? No, no, no, no, no, no, no......I am definitely not jealous that someone that I have had never heard of KISSED and CONFESSED to Yunho hyung on the same day instead of me!!! I am definitely not jealous......or am I?

"Wha-what???!!!??? NO, I'm not jealous!!! Why would I be? I mean I like you BUT as a friend, you know? And I'm just wondering if you felt anything when you kissed-"

Suddenly, one of his long, lean arms quickly coiled around my waist and my body was pulled towards him.....My face was barely one centimeter away from his own, his warm breath fanning my beet-red cheeks, his fluffy, silver hair wafting over his dark brown eyes, his eyes staring at me as if staring into my soul. His eyes traveled down from my eyes to my lips, unintentionally lustfully licking his lips. He slowly leaned closer until I felt our lips connect with one another. My eyes automatically widened and a small yelp escaped from my lips....but I didn't want to let go. He tasted like literal sunshine with a hint of the coffee we just had that morning, making me forget my anger (and jealousy), and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his waist. Due to lack of oxygen, we pulled away and the hugest smile I have ever seen appeared on Yunho hyung's face.

"It was nothing compared to this, Jongho."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A few days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho's POV

After that day when I kissed Jongho, we haven't been talking to one another as we used to. He would avoid me when I tried to approach him, he never replied to my texts (left me on "Seen") nor had he called me, he had also distanced himself away from the other hyungs even though they weren't in the wrong......I was in the wrong......

Damn it, I shouldn't have kissed him......I don't even know if he had feelings for me until that specific day when I first kissed him. I just had to, didn't I? I still remember his reaction when I told him about the confession; even through his orbs of light, I could see his heart shattering into millions of pieces. I just wanted to reach out to him and hugged him until he was smiling in my arms until he left in a rush. Then the next thing you know.....I kissed him....straight on his lips...