17

Jungkook gulped, looking at the house of his lover.

He had no idea whether Mr Kim was in the house or not. But everyone was just walking into the house like nothing happened.

Well nothing happened but still... Was this how nervous Taehyung felt when he wanted to meet is parents?

Maybe he's overreacting but it was normal to behave like this right? He wasn't even there to know how Taehyung behaves when his parents brought him into the house.

What was he going to do?

His thoughts were washed away when Taehyung held his hand, worry painted over his facial features.

"is something wrong?" he asked Jungkook, cocking his head to the side.

"n-n-no. Everything is fine." Jungkook said gulping.

Taehyung giggled, closing his mouth with his palm. Jungkook looked adoringly at Taehyung, a smile taking over his features as well.

It was impossible not to smile seeing Taehyung's smile. The way his lips formed a boxy shape and the way his eyes crinkled.

It was so beautiful.

"you- you're scared aren't you?"

"me? P-pfft. I'm not."

"you are. I can see it. You even stuttered saying pfft. Who does?"

"OK fine. I am. What if your dad doesn't like me or something? What if he beheads me the moment he sees me crossing the door or-"

Taehyung giggled again, "he is not like that. He's really nice. And he likes you from what I've been telling him." Taehyung said blushing. He wasn't supposed to tell Jungkook that he talks about him all the time to his dad.

Jungkook smiled, "you talk about me?" he asked staring at Taehyung with heart eyes.

"that's not important." Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook's hand, "let's go."

They walked into the house with Jungkook smiling at the simplicity of the house. Not like he didn't like his house, but this one was simple, cozy, homey.

A bit of his nerves relaxed. His eyes began to travel into different directions of the house, searching for Taehyung's father.

His eyes landed on the couch, seeing him squished in between the other boys, laughing at something Hoseok said.

He was like a carefree man, forget man, he looked like a person within their age group.

He didn't look like he was Taehyung's father, more like brother.

He saw the identical smile that Taehyung got from him.

He looked up and saw Taehyung standing beside a boy who was fidgeting. He couldn't stand still.

"hey son." he said getting up and walking towards Taehyung.

Jungkook gulped.

"hey dad." Taehyung said hugging his father, "this is Jungkook. My boyfriend."

Mr Kim looked at Jungkook, taking in his appearance, eyes scanning him like a robot, up and down.

Everyone in the living room was tense, including Taehyung. He didn't know what his father was going to say.

"hi Jungkook. I'm Taehyung's father, Kim Jaehyun."

Jungkook bowed a ninety degrees, "I'm Jeon Jungkook sir. Taehyung's boyfriend."

"I know that. Why are you so tense? I'm a human like you guys. It's not like I'm going to behead you or anything except when necessary."

Jungkook gave a forced laugh.