Chapter Five, Confrontation and Celebration

"Are you alright loves?" Killian and Will asked their fiancées worriedly as their eyes were starting to droop.
"I suggest you take them home." Mr. Gold suggested looking at his daughters in concern. "They need rest and lots of it. They haven't had a magical outburst like that since they were thirteen." Killian and Will nodded their heads as they picked up their fiancées, bridal style, and carried them back home, with Mr Gold clearing the way out of Granny's.
"They need to be kept to together until their magic settles." He added as he followed after them.

"Bring Elan to mine, Will." Killian said as he led the way back to his house, Elektra held tightly in his arms as she had passed out a few minutes ago, along with Elan. Although, Will and Elan didn't live far from Killian and Elektra, I'm fact only a few doors down, it was better to be safe than sorry. Once they had reached their home Killian and Will rushed the girls upstairs, gently laying them in Elektra and Killian's bed after removing their coats and shoes to make them more comfortable.

"Now what?" Will asked once he and Killian entered the living room where Mr Gold sat, directing his question towards him.
"Now, we just have to wait for them to wake up." Me Gold sighed. Killian feeling rather grim and angry about the whole situation fetched three tumblers and a bottle of rum and poured them all a drink.
"This is the second time they've ruined a night out we've planned with Elan and Elektra." Will growled the rum leaving a nice burn in his throat as he took a rather large gulp. "They're getting out of hand."

"They certainly are." Mr Gold agreed as he drunk some of his own drink. "I think it's time we did something about Mary-Margaret and her Charming, before they ruin anything else, exotically your wedding. Congratulations Will." Mr Gold said as he raised his glass to the newly engaged man, Killian and Elektra having got engaged before the trip to the Enchanted Forest.
"What did you have in mind?" Killian asked with a devilish smirk on his face.
"Well..." Mr Gold started as he told them his plan.

***

The plan was to be put into place later that night once the girls had woken up and were fully rested. They were both on board with it, having had enough of their so-called birth parents. Killian and Will would be taking the girls out tonight just as they'd originally planned, but it was also part of their Papa's plan, who was making a Truth Potion that would be slipped into Charming and Mary-Margret's drinks. The plan was they would go to Granny's for a hot drink before their meal at the restaurant, once they were there the girls would go to the bathroom and Charming and Mary-Margret would confront Killian and Will. Causing a scene, guck would give Elektra and Elan the perfect opportunity to pour the potion into their drinks without anyone noticing.

The Truth Potion was an extremely strong one and they would say the truth of what they thought to everyone they came across, including each other and the effects wouldn't wear off for 48 hours, then all of Storybrook will know they aren't as perfect as they make out to be. And while the damage was unfolding the guys would be taking Elektra and Elan out to celebrate all of their engagements.

"Elan, can you zip me up please?" Elektra asked as she came out of the en-suite in a beautiful red dress, while Elan was wearing a smiling one but in blue.
"Of course. If you zip me up." Elan said standing from the vanity table. As the sisters zipped each other up they heard a knock at the door.
"That'll be Papa with the potion." Elan said and sure enough they could hear their Papa's voice as he spoke to Will and Killian. Both girls looked very beautiful in their dresses. They were wearing an off-the-shoulder skater dress that was slightly longer at the back, the front coming to just above the knee.

Elan was wearing the dress in a royal blue colour with grey court heels, shimmery royal blue eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and dark taupe lipstick, with her blonde hair curled and in a half-up-do. Whereas, Elektra was wearing the dress in red with black court heels, natural eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, red lipstick and she had her hair styled the same way as her sister.
"You look beautiful." They said together before they started giggling.

"I guess we better head down." Elektra said as she linked her arm through her sisters as they left the bedroom. As the girls reached the top of the stairs they spotted their Papa taking to their handsome fiancés. Killian was dressed in a dark button-up shirt, black trousers, a black blazer and black shoes. Will was dressed in black trousers, black shoes, a white top and a baby blue blazer. The three men turned when they heard heels on the stairs, smiling happily at the two beautiful women coming down them.
"Hi Papa." The twins greeted their father hugging him and kissing his cheeks.

"Hi girls." Mr Gold said happily. He may have done a lot of bad in his long life, but he was happy to say that the light in his life and the happiness in his life, was the two girls in his arms. "You don't need to worry about going to Granny's I magicked the potion into their drinks on my way over here. Now no one will suspect you and you don't have to see them, you can just go and celebrate your engagements." He told then. 
"Thanks Papa." The girls said as they kissed his cheeks and turned to tenor fiancés.

"You look stunning, luv." Killian said as he wrapped his arms around Elektra's waist.
"You don't look too bad yourself." Elektra teased before she kissed him passionately.
"Right, lets get to the restaurant." Will said after he and Elan pulled apart.
"Look after my girls, Killian, Will!" Mr Gold warned sternly.
"Don't worry they're in safe hands." Will assured as the four left the house leaving Mr Gold inside as he called Belle over as they started some preparations for the girls weddings as Belle saw them as her own daughters. All of them wondering what the next day would bring with the Truth Charming and his wife were currently sprouting.

Will and Elan's outfits.

Killian and Elektra's outfits