Sidharth took Shehnaaz in his arms. She felt like feathers. She felt so light against his arms that it felt like Sidharth was holding nothing but just a heap of feathers.

Shehnaaz looked even more of a beauty in his arms. Even angels failed in front of a sleeping shehnaaz.

While sleeping, Shehnaaz looked as beautiful as humans could possibly  look.

Sidharth felt a bit guilty for thinking about her beauty, while she was unconscious. But what could he do. He just seemed awestruck by her beauty.

Her eyes were swollen and her cheeks were a deed shade of pink. She looked more beautifullike this

Her lips were parted and her chest rose and sunk  slowly due to her deep breathing.

Shehnaaz's face was hidden in the crook of his neck. Her face wasn't even visible. Nobody would be able to see her face like the way Sidharth was holding her.

Her hot breaths were falling oh his neck and he was going crazy. Sidharth mentally scolded himself for feeling all those things while she wasn't well.

She really made him crazy and it was getting out of his control. He layed her on the bed. She was still sleeping but he gave her the medicine nonetheless.

Sidharth brought the ice pack and kept it under her neck. He slept in that position itself.

Shehnaaz woke up after some hours and all the housemates were sleeping.

She was feeling thirsty but her bottle was empty, so she moved towards the kitchen to fill it.

She noticed that somebody was sitting outside in the garden area.

Shehnaaz turned around to leave but then decided against it and went out.

Mahira was sitting on a couch in the garden area and she seemed sad.

When Shehnaaz came near her, she noticed Mahira's tear stricken face. She looked pale and her eyes were red.

When Mahira came to know about her presence, she quickly wiped off the tears and asked rudely, "Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?".

Shehnaaz understood Mahira's agony and dilemma. She could see how upset Mahira was, so instead of giving it back to her, Shehnaaz just sighed and sat next to her.

Mahira was expecting a sassy response from her but Shehnaaz stayed quite for some time and then spoke.

"Mahira, tujhe pta hai I have been in love too, actually no, I am still in love. I know it gets difficult sometimes but it's beautiful. Haina?", to this Mahira just looked down and nodded

Taking this as a cue, Shehnaaz continued, "Bohot khoobsurat ehsaas hota hai ye and it makes us happy. Par kuch bhi, I repeat, nothing, absolutely nothing is more important than your self respect and dignity. Kuch bhi teri self respect se upar nhi hai. If you really love him, it's okay but is he worth it? You let him overshadow you, because of the feelings you have towards him, but think about it. Is it really worth everything you are going through right now?

Jab usne wo ladki ke naam ka tottoo banwaaya hoga to kuch soch samajh ke hi kraya hoga.

Sabke andar itna dimag to hota hai tottoos are permanent, isiliye you get them only when you are fully sure about somebody.

Paras uss ladki ke baare mein itna sure thaa fir bhi andar aake tujhe encourage kiya.

He knows what you feel for him par fir bhi, he encouraged your feelings. Usne tujhe Akanksha ke baare mein btaya bhi nhi.

Is this the sign of a real man? Is this the kind of a man you want for yourself?

He is basically a coward who is playing with the feelings of two women - one who is outside the house and who is his girlfriend, while the other is inside in this house that is you.

You have done a lot for him without even getting any kind of assurance from his side. Sab tumhe uski shadow bulate hain fir bhi you still stayed by his side.

Don't you think that's its high time that you keep your feelings aside for sometime and think on a realistic way?"

Shehnaaz sighed seeing Mahira so gloomy and miserable, so she spoke further," Look, I am bad at consoling people and I don't hug just anybody, but if you want to hug me, I will let you. You should actually hug me. I am sure you will better!".

Just as Shehnaaz said that, Mahira then threw herself on her and started sobbing.

To calm her, Shehnaaz hugged her back and started pacing her hands up and down her back to sooth her.

After what seemed like half an hour, Mahira parted from Shehnaaz and muttered a thank you.

Shehnaaz just smiled and took her inside to sleep. Sidharth was wide awake when Shehnaaz entered and laid herself in the bed, and asked her where she was.

Before she could answer, Sidharth saw Mahira and understood what might have happened.

He was a witness to what all happened during the day and he heard Shehnaaz when she revealed about Paras's girlfriend.

Sidharth understood that Mahira might have been upset and Shehnaaz might have tried to console her.

"Shehnaaz sabko kitni asaani se maaf kar deti hai. Mahira ne usko kitna ganda ganda bola fir bhi Pakka Baahar Jaake use chup kra rahi hogi. She is just so innocent and pure for this world. I feel like protecting her from this entire world. Mann karta hai ki Shehnaaz ko puri duniya se chupa lun taki fir use kabhi koi taqleef na ho paye, taki fir kabhi uspe koi aanch na aaye. She shouldn't be like this. She shouldn't be this good with people who are not good with her. Kya kiya jaaye iss ladki ka?", Sidharth wondered.

Sidharth knew that it was going to be a long day because he has to have that conversation with Shehnaaz and he has to apologise to her. But he still doesn't know who was that person who called Shehnaaz 8 years ago.

Is he being jealous? No! he is not. He is just curious. But he is not gonna ask this to her himself, obviously.

Will Sidharth and Shehnaaz finally be able to sort out things between them? Will sidharth get to know who the person was who called Shehnaaz?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers par kripa karke vote kardiya kariye😂❤️