08. Selfless

[name] sighed as she walked up to the mountain, unaware that she was going to be near somewhere Hotaru was. She stopped mid-way and soon dropped the pot onto the ground, surprised it didn't shatter then, and she took a step forward as she placed her hands behind her back. She turned, and a smile appeared on her face.

"Get out of there, you little shit Upper Moon Demon," [name] said with a smile, and [name] watched as the pot started to shake, and soon emerged the Upper Moon Five.

"Well, aren't you a hideous looking one?" [name] hummed with a smile on her face then as she looked down to the ground and noticed a broken nichirin blade. Not caring that she might put herself in danger, she was glad she managed to bring away the great danger that could have hurt many swordsmiths down from the mountains.

"Are you the most hideous looking one? I don't remember Akaza being this hideous looking, except that he does remind me of a sports ball," [name] commented, and Gyokko had an irritated mark on his face.

"You, you're the old hag that Akaza was talking about!" Gyokko spoke out, and almost immediately did he get slammed right back into his pot, and [name] was careful enough to not break it. Knowing that if she did, he would probably end up somewhere else that has an opening for him to ambush them.

"Old hag? You're another one. You're as hideous as the dead rat in my hometown that has been run over multiple times and still tried to retain its shape," [name] commented with a smile on her face as her dark blue ocean eyes were shut.

Clearly irritated that this pot demon before her had the nerves to call her an 'old hag' as well.

"Thank god! There are no fish monsters here! He's working in that shed," [name] heard Kozo's voice and her dark blue ocean eyes then widened then as she heard the sound of a pot shaking. Quickly turning, she noticed another pot that was available for the demon to transport himself to.

"Muichiro!" she called out just as Muichiro pulled Kozo back just in time.

"Oh? Another Hashira. Is something important in that abandoned shed? I wonder what all the rustling in there's about. Hyo, hyo!" Gyokko spoke out as he had emerged from the other pot, away from where [name] was.

"Hey. Cut it out, fuckface," and [name]'s dark blue ocean eyes widened as she tried to control her snicker then as she watched Muichiro going forward, ready to slice the Upper Moon's head off, only to have him retreating back into his pot.

"Listen to the end, you brat!" Gyokko spoke out as he ended up on the roof and soon emerged from the pot once more.

"My pride is in the pots..." he spoke out, only to have [name] coming up onto the roof with ease and slicing the pot into half.

"My art! You uncultured swine!" Gyokko spat out, only to quickly hide into his pot once more as [name] came down from the roof, slamming her leg down onto the pot, shattering it into pieces. A smile plastered on her face and Muichiro could only start to sweat a little due to how heavy the atmosphere was.

"Fucking rat, where did you go hiding to?" [name] asked as she swung the nichirin blade in her hand, still with that sadistic smile on her face.

"Akane-san! Look out!" and [name] turned just in time as a thousand needles were seen coming at her at an intense speed. Her dark blue ocean eyes could only widen then, only to hear the sound of running footsteps. A door sliding opened, and the sound of a nichirin blade being thrown at her.

"Breath of Shadows, Fifth Style: Descending Shadows!" and [name] had grabbed hold of the nichirin blade that was thrown at her, and used it to use her breath style. A soft smile appeared on her face then as the door to the abandoned shed was shut and the sound of rustling was heard once more.