𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹.

"OKAY, WYATT, I AM BEYOND CONFUSED." Jaeden started, not bothering to turn around as he heard his best friend come through the door into his bedroom. "What the hell is going on on instagram? And if you were bringing Chosen, you could've just told me, you know?" "Jaeden—" Wyatt started, but the boy cut him off, still messing around with some of the cables at the back of his TV and not bothering to turn around. "And Chosen, bro, are you dating Faith?" "Jae—" Chosen tried this time, but Jaeden just kept rambling on. "'Cause, I mean, that's cool as hell. But you gotta be prepared for long distance, which is sucky as hell. I hate not being able to see Toby everyday." "God, shut up, Jaeden!" A girl's voice laughed from his doorway causing the boy to stop in his tracks. Slowly, Jaeden span around to see both Wyatt and Chosen stood in his room, beside a familiar redhaired girl he was not expecting to see here in LA.

"Toby? What the hell are you doing here?" "Nice to see you, too." The girl said sarcastically, stepping forwards slightly. Jaeden took this as an invitation and rushed forwards, wrapping October in his arms happily. "I can't believe you're here." The boy breathed, completely oblivious to his two friends stood in the corner smiling at him, Wyatt with his phone in his hand, filming it all as he had promised Lilo and the others. "Well, I am." October grinned, her British accent seeming out of place in the middle of California, but Jaeden loved it. Hurriedly, the boy pressed his lips to hers, and the pair kissed happily for a few minutes before Wyatt chimed in. "Okay, this is getting gross now."

"You guys knew about this?" Jaeden questioned, his arm still around Toby's waist as he looked to his friends, who both nodded with large smirks plastered across their faces. "Yeah. Initially it was only me and Sophia, but I told Jack—" "And Jack can't keep secrets." October finished for Wyatt with a smile. "But, why?" Jaeden asked. "I thought you didn't have the money to come to LA." "I don't. But my mum landed a role in a TV show that's filming out here, so I'm out here for a week thanks to that. If the show gets renewed for season two, I'll be over here a lot more often." "That sounds amazing," Jae smiled, giving Toby another soft kiss. "By the way," Chosen cut in as the group settled down on different chairs in the room. "Jack's coming over later. And Sophia's coming across in two days." "Is there anyone who isn't coming?" Jaeden chuckled, only for his bedroom door to swing open, revealing Jack who was stood with none other than Lilia Buckingham. "I wasn't missing out on meeting the famous October Jones." The blonde girl smiled, and Toby was quick to hop to her feet and wrap Lilia in a hug, followed by Jack.

"It's so great to meet you, Lil." The red haired girl grinned, and Lilia smiled back. "Jaeden's told me so much about you, Toby. I swear, he only ever talks about you." "Is that so, Jae?" October cocked an eyebrow as Jaeden blushed, taking her hand and pulling her into his lap where he sat on a beanbag. "Not in the slightest," The boy answered, though you could tell he was faking. "Don't worry, Tobes, you're all he goes on about." Wyatt chuckled from where he was perched on Jaeden's bed. "Like, twenty four seven." Jack chimed in. "Good job I only ever talk about you." October smiled, cupping Jaeden's face and pressing her lips against his. That was something she was going to be doing a lot over the next week. And, hopefully, for the rest of her life.

&&&

jaedenwesley posted a photo!