𝘵𝘦𝘯.

imessage conversation between toby is a clutz🤪 and weaboo💞

weaboo💞
okay, one: toby, since when we're
you so indie?
and two, ever heard of a love song?

toby is a clutz🤪
so you listened to stage one
of my indie conversion playlist i
see
and i've always been this indie
bucket hat and all

weaboo💞
you're kidding

toby is a clutz🤪
i wish i was

weaboo💞how do you still lookgood wearing a freakingbucket hat?

weaboo💞
how do you still look
good wearing a freaking
bucket hat?

toby is a clutz🤪
it's a skill

weaboo💞
one that i do not possess

toby is a clutz🤪
you still look good in your
beanies tho

weaboo💞
why thankyou
anyway, enough of this indie
chat
my question still stands
ever heard of a love song?

toby is a clutz🤪
i have, but i don't like them
you kinda need to feel love
to relate to them so

weaboo💞
so you can't relate to a love
song but you can relate to a
song called i always wanna
die (sometimes)

toby is a clutz🤪
yes, yes i can

weaboo💞
well i have decided
if i'm listening to your
english indie music,
you're going to listen to a
playlist that i compile

toby is a clutz🤪
okay okay
but NO taylor swift
i hear enough of that from
faith

weaboo💞
i agree
no taylor swift

toby is a clutz🤪
any chance you can facetime?
definitely for the purpose
of my healing finger

weaboo💞
sure thing

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM TOBY IS A CLUTZ🤪

ACCEPT DECLINE

"Hi, Tobes." Jaeden smiled into the camera. Today, the boy was wearing a blue jumper, and had no beanie on, so she could see the blonde locks of his newly dyed hair. "Hi Jae," Toby grinned, pushing her locks of hair behind her ears. "Nice hair." She smiled, gesturing towards the blonde strands that fell in front of his eyes. "Why, thankyou." Jaeden said, attempting to hide his blush, but the girl noticed it. "So, SDCC." Jaeden said, and October nodded. "Starts July 23rd, right?" "Yeah." Jaeden agreed. "It's would be so cool if you and Lilo and Faith could come." October agreed. "Yeah, it would. I mean, we'd get to meet you, but it wouldn't be for very long. I'm not sure what I'd do with myself for the rest of it." "You could come hang with us!" Jaeden argued, running a hand through his hair and sitting up straight. "Me and Wyatt are only on the panel for Thursday and Friday, and I think he maybe has to do Sunday for I Am Not Okay With This, but we still have all of Saturday, and I could spend Sunday with you if you wanted." The enthusiasm slowly filtered from Jaeden's voice as he noticed October's crestfallen face. Her hazel eyes refused to meet his green ones. "Don't you have better things to do?" There was nothing bitter within the girl's voice, Jaeden noticed, just a sort of expectation, as though she knew his answer already and it wasn't the one she wanted to hear. "What's wr-" Jae started, but he stopped himself. Instead, he said, "There's nothing better in the world than spending time with you, Tobes." The redheads eyes grew wide as she looked up at Jaeden, full of doubt. "You don't mean that." "I do." The boy reassured, with a slight smile, and Toby smiled back. "Well then, if I'm not broke as fuck in July, I'll be there." "I'm counting on it." Jaeden smiled.

And it really was that easy. The two continued talking until it hit the ungodly hour of four in the morning for October, and when she had to wake at seven for school, it wasn't going to be easy, but she regretted none of it. Her and Jaeden spoke about anything and everything. From their music tastes where each downloaded the others playlists, and the differences in the education systems in their countries. At one point, at about two am, Toby had her guitar on her knee and was strumming a tune whilst Jaeden hummed along. October hated to admit, but it wasn't hard for her to begin to fall for Jaeden. Realistically, she was already half way there, with him being a celebrity crush of hers, but there was so much more to Jaeden than what people saw through a screen. His smile was beautiful, and October rejoiced each time she was the cause for it. And if she was being honest, Jaeden was easier to talk to than anyone she'd ever met. It was so easy for her to open up to him, and the two were becoming really close, really fast.

That's what scared her.