𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

jaedenwesley posted a photo !

liked by octoberjns and 802,827 others jaedenwesley nobody warned us it was going to be this cold in england

jaedenwesley nobody warned us it was going to be this cold in england

tagged [ wyattoleff, sophialillis + 4 others ]

view all 19,721 comments

userone omg the whole losers club are back together!

usertwo where's chosen?
chosenjacobs i took the photo lol

userthree i've missed this so much 🤧💗

userfour why are they in england?
userfive i believe they're visiting jaeden's friend october

octoberjns actually, that is not correct. i did in fact tell you that it was significantly colder here, and your response was "i'm tough as nails, i'll be fine"
usersix omg HAHAHA
jaedenwesley damn i feel attacked

userseven ew why are they even friends she's a bitch✋🏻

liloandstitch sophia is a mood in this photo
sophialillis when am i not

usereight SHIP JAETOBER FOR CLEAR SKIN🥰
wyattoleff i'm shipping i'm shipping i'm shipping
usernine wyatt ships!!!!

finnwolfhardoffical mannnn i am so jet lagged
faithtennant then go to sleep
jeremyraytaylor jack's already asleep, what a baby
octoberjns y'all are getting woken up at eight tomorrow if we wanna make it into town so

&&&

imessage conversation between toby is a clutz🤪 and weaboo💞

toby is a clutz🤪
morning jae

weaboo💞
why the fuck is it so cold

toby is a clutz 🤪
it should warm up later, the weather
forecast for the first week of june
looks pretty sunny so

weaboo💞
also
it's 8.27
what the hell are you doing
awake

toby is a clutz🤪
i don't know
maybe i was just excited for today

weaboo💞
me too, tobes, me too
so what's the plan?

toby is a clutz🤪
me, lilo and faith can meet you
guys at your hotel for half nine?
then we can discuss from there

weaboo💞
sounds good, see you in an
hour

toby is a clutz🤪
see you then jae x

&&&

OCTOBER, LILO AND FAITH ARRIVED in the hotel lobby at twenty past nine, which was a great shock to Jaeden, who was already sat down in one of the chairs. "Look at that," the boy laughed, running a hand through his hair, which was beginning to fade back into its normal brown colour. "October Jones actually being early for once." "Let alone on time." Faith laughed, taking a seat on the large sofa beside Lilo. Toby's eyes turned towards Lilo, who casually kicked her legs up onto the sofa, shaking her head with a smirk. "Sorry, Octy, no room here." The blonde girl grinned, and October raised her eyebrows at her best friends, her cheeks turning pink. Reluctantly, October perched herself on the arm of the chair Jaeden was sat in— the only other sofa being taken up by a small family who were checking out of their hotel room. "The others will be here in five, they're just finishing up getting ready." Jaeden smiled up at the redhead, and October nodded, "okay."

About two minutes later, the family on the opposite sofa picked up their bags and readied themselves to leave, but not before their teenage daughter glanced over at October and Jaeden. The girl looked about fifteen, with blonde hair and freckles, and she wore a jumper that was familiar to October— the words THE 1975 emblazoned down the sleeve. Shyly, the girl stood up and walked closer to Jaeden and October, a slight smile on her face. "Hi," she spoke. "You're Jaeden Martell and October Jones, right?" October nodded, and Jaeden said "Hey, what's your name?" "I— I'm Heidi." The girl answered. "If it's not too much trouble, can I get a picture with you?" With a wide smile, Jaeden nodded, standing up. "Sure thing." "I'll take it," October offered, standing up and holding out her hands, but Heidi faultered. "Actually, could you be in the photo?" The blonde girl asked shyly and Toby's eyebrows raised, taken aback. "I'm a big fan." October agreed, and Heidi handed the phone to Faith who beamed at her best friend. Toby and Jaeden posed for the photo with Heidi happily, and girl thanked them. "I love your jumper," October commented, and Heidi beamed. "Thank you. You and Jaeden are so nice. You make such a cute couple." October didn't have time to deny it before the girl was gone.

The rest of the teenagers made it downstairs just minutes after, and the group was compete. They all threw themselves across the sofa's, and somehow, once again, October was left to sit on the arm of Jaeden's chair. The close proximity left her heart racing. "Okay, what's the plan for today then?" She asked the group. "What do you guys wanna do?" "I don't know." Finn answered. "Maybe you could just show us around York? I've never been here before." "Heck, I've never even been to England." Chosen agreed, and Toby nodded. "Sounds good."