Meet Shaelyn

~Shae's POV~

I wake up and see it's light outside. Nope. I turn around to go back to sleep, but two seconds later Hope is on top of me, shaking me side to side and laughing. 

"Shaelyn! Get uppppp." merlin she's like an excited kid on their birthday. I groan. 

"Come on Puff, five more minutes." She huffs and pulls me up by my arms. 

I glare at her. She tries to put on a pouty face, but in less than a second, she's in a fit of giggles. I keep my serious face for a minute before rolling my eyes at her. 

"Fine. I'm up." 

I stand and quickly change into my robes before kneeling in front of the mirror, starting to brush the black bird's nest on my head until it's resting on my shoulders. I carefully apply black lipstick and eyeliner before looking at Hope, resting bitch face now fully on.

"Okay, let's go." She follows me out the door before noticing I'm not wearing my tie and grabbing it.

"It matches your eyes Shae, I don't know why ya hate it so much, green is so much better than yellow." I grunt and flip her off, but put it on. I look at her with my eyebrows raised. 

"Happy?" she nods and smiles, damn it, she can't be cute right now. 

I put one headphone in and turn my music up to full volume, letting Gerard Way drown out any other noise. I grab Hope's hand and walk with her to class.