Siyeon shifted as Yoohyeon carefully pulled the blanket from the woman's weight, tucking the wolf under the safe covers as Siyeon mumbled Bora's name.

Heart aching and tears threatening to spill she quickly turned the lights off as she briskly walked out the room. Slowly closing the door shut as she panted.

"Yoohyeon...," Minji frowned as she took the taller's hand in hers.

Yoohyeon smiled, her brows slightly furrowed as she retracted her hand. She turned on her heel and left the house, much to Minji's disappointment.

~~~

About a day later, Yoohyeon received both good news and bad news about Bora's condition. She quickly bolted inside Minji's, pure white apartment to wake the wolf up. She shook the wolf's shoulder as she chewed on her lips.

"Whaaaaat," Siyeon groaned as she pulled the covers over her head.

"We can go see unnie," Yoohyeon quickly replied, panting.

In a flash, Siyeon got up and made a beeline for the door. She immediately got into her sleek, black car which earned a sigh from Siyeon.

"Move, i'm driving," Yoohyeon stated as she playfully kicked the wolf aside.

Siyeon pouted as she obeyed, quickly moving seats as Yoohyeon made herself comfortable at the driver's seat. She unconsciously revved the engine as she sped off, causing Siyeon to gulp in fright.

"Slow down," Siyeon whined, clutching to her seatbelt for dear life.

"Listen," Yoohyeon ordered, eyes focused on the road,"Unnie's condition is now stable. The surgery was a success,"

Siyeon's eyes widened as a smile appeared on her stone face,"Thank God,"

"But," The driving woman sighed,"She's in a coma,"

"What?" Siyeon froze, her heart dropping,"Did they say when-,"

"It's indefinite," Yoohyeon replied, frowning,"Come on, let's go in,"

She parked the car as Siyeon bolted straight to the building, heading straight for Bora's room upon asking the nurse for her room number.

Slowly, she turned the knob and peeked her head inside the porcelain, white room. At the center lay her ex-wife, unconscious and unmoving as an oxygen tube helped her breath her much needed oxygen. The HRM beeped which echoed throughout the hospital room as Siyeon quickly knelt beside the woman, taking Bora's tiny hand in hers.

"Hey," Siyeon greeted, a pained smile on her face as she held Bora's hand close to her lips,"You can hear me, right?"

Siyeon let out a dry laugh as she gripped Bora's hand, her eyes turning glassy as she smiled at the woman's peaceful face.

"I want to apologize," She whispered,"I've been blinded by anger I didn't even think of listening to you,"

She kissed the sleeping woman's hand as she sobbed,"You endured being alone and homeless for more than a year, you smiled at me and loved me even though what I really deserve from you is a painful slap on the face,"

At the door, Yoohyeon stood with her ear pressed to the wooden slab. Her heart tearing apart as she listened to Siyeon's sincere words to her ex-wife. Tears silently streamed down her face as she stared at the tiled floor.

"Bora," Siyeon continued,"My heart has always been with you,"

She held Bora's hand in hers as she noticed something metallic on her fingers. Her eyes shifted to the objects mentioned, a gasp leaving her mouth as she realized what they were.

Bora's fingers wore two, gold rings. One on her ring finger and one on her index finger. Siyeon closely inspected the rings and as her assumption was right, fresh tears began to pour uncontrollably.

"Y-Yooh," She cried,"Yoohyeon!"

At the mention of her name, the tall woman immediately went inside the room and to the side of the wolf. She out her arms around her as she chewed her lip.

"Yooh," Siyeon sobbed, pointing at the rings,"She's wearing our wedding rings,"

"I returned mine before she left," Siyeon cried out, hurt evident in her voice,"Why? Why, Yooh? Why is she like this even though I greatly hurt and made her suffer?"

Yoohyeon shook, a pained smile on her face as she answered,"Because she loves you,"

"She wanted you to be happy, she didn't mind if it hurt her," She continued,"She wanted the best for you even if it meant that she'll be getting the opposite of it,"

Siyeon wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon as she muffled her loud cries using her shirt. Yoohyeon's gaze landed on the rings and she could make out words engraved on the shiny, gold material wrapped around Bora's fingers.

SIYEON 2014. 06. 11

BORA 2014. 06. 11

Yoohyeon felt small, her heart felt warm even though it was torn apart. Bora and Siyeon were truly meant for each other, and Yoohyeon was just a small part in their love story. She was aware, and she was pretty sure that she had fulfilled her role. And now it's time to say goodbye.

"Yooh," Siyeon sobbed,"You think Bora will forgive me?"

"She definitely will, Siyeon,"

"Bora, I love you,"

Yoohyeon smiled as she felt her heart breaking into a million pieces.

"I always have,"

~~~

The two stopped by a park right beside a flowing river. It was a famous park and luckily for them, not much people were around at night. The sky was filled with bright stars as the moon illuminated their skin. They made sure to park the car somewhere near them as they sat at the green grass.

Siyeon lay at Yoohyeon's lap with her eyes half closed as Yoohyeon watched the stars above. Her eyes watched the sky, as if waiting for a shooting star to appear so she could make a wish.

So she could make a wish for genuine happiness.

Siyeon let out a shaky breath as she closed her eyes. Her voice hoarse and raspy as she looked at Yoohyeon's wistful expression.

"Yooh," Siyeon began as she squeezed Yoohyeon's soft hand,"Let's break up,"

Yoohyeon laughed dryly as she began sobbing, her tears fully spilling. She used her free hand to cover her mouth as she trembled in sadness. The words she never wanted to hear from Siyeon has now been said. Yoohyeon apologized overand over again as she gripped Siyeon's hand in hers. She truly loved the woman. She wanted to marry her.

"Okay," Yoohyeon nodded, sobbing,"But i'll always be your friend,"

"I'm sorry, Yooh," Siyeon smiled,"But i'd like to ask you for a favor,"

"What is it...?" Yoohyeon questioned, huffing as she felt like the emotional stress was strangling her.

"I want to quit smoking,"