8 - Another Monday morning

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The Grease Gang is already closing in on you and when Hans starts shouting the sound rebounds inside your head as if he's only inches from your ears. "Aww, little (L/N) is a coward. Do you really think you can outrun us?" His words were followed up by his hollow and unhumorous laugh and his goons joined him. They barely seem winded from running.

Realizing you can't possibly outrun them you suddenly stop and stand still. It's probably best to just get it over with as quickly as possible, like ripping off a band-aid. You couldn't even catch your breath because only a few seconds passed before they caught up with you. As soon as it was possible Hans pushed you to the ground.

You notice yourself falling and immediately try to shield your back from the force of hitting the ground. Instead, you land on all fours and your hands and knees hurt as much as your back now.

The boys didn't stop there though and the fact that you're an outnumbered girl didn't help your case either as they started kicking into your stomach from all sides. Sometimes they'd even hit your face and your nose started bleeding onto the sidewalk. The wounds on your back must have started to reopen because you stretched your skin too far. The world is only a blurry vision and you wish to die already so all your pain will just stop.

"You thought you could get away with disrespecting us, didn't you? No one disrespects Hans Oldenburg and lives to tell about it."

You curled up into yourself and just waited for the assault to stop. It seemed like they nearly tired themselves out when you suddenly heard a shout from far away.

"Hey! How about you pick someone your own size?" the voice belonged to Flynn and as you stole a look at the direction he was approaching in, you noticed nearly all of your new friends standing not far away from you. Including Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Rapunzel, Flynn of course, Aladdin, Jasmine, Adam, and Belle.

You groan upon recognizing everyone you wanted to avoid today but at least the Grease gang has stopped kicking you for a moment.

You hear one of the bullies whose name you didn't even know mutter. "Dude, we can't beat up the Arendelle girls." "Fine." Answered Hans in an annoyed tone and then he addressed you once more. "Don't think we're done with you yet." After saying that he and his goons casually walked away from you as if they didn't just cause you to bleed internally.

You sit up on your knees and look at the approaching group. You raise a hand to your nose to avoid the blood gushing out of it to stain your shirt. Your head hurts even more than before from being thrown around and kicked like that and black spots started to appear in your vision once more.

One of the first to approach you was Elsa. Of course, it had to be Elsa. The one person you shouldn't have met right from the beginning.

"How do you always manage to get yourself into so much trouble, sweetie?" she says smiling at you kindly as she kneels in front of you. She cups your cheek with one of her cold hands and with her other hand she holds a tissue to your nose to ward off the bleeding.It feels so amazing to be cared for by her and all the pain and struggles from the day before suddenly seem worth it.

Anna kneels on your right side and Rapunzel on your left both are holding onto your shoulders in a comforting manner. The touch however rather brought pain to you because their hands brushed against your now reopened wounds.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to go into the building." You said with a weak voice apparently it was still raw from screaming nearly all weekend.

"I don't hold you responsible, darling. I just wish you wouldn't get hurt all the time. I hate seeing you hurting."

You nearly snort out loud at her words. If only she knew. Maybe you should even tell them. Maybe they'd help you. Your parents would probably be even madder at you. But maybe it'd be worth it. Having made your decision, you open your mouth to ask for help.

"Elsa? I need to tell you something." You say in the same raw voice from before. Your head hurts so much you can't even think straight anymore. But you must get this one thing out right now. It suddenly felt like the most important thing in the world to tell Elsa about what your father did.

"What is it?" she asks anxiously and starts stroking your cheek lightly.

"My father he-" You moan from the pain in your head and scrunch up your face, closing your eyes. Stringing together any resemblance of thought is close to impossible at this point.

This time Rapunzel speaks up. "What hurts?"

"Head." You answer one syllabic without opening your eyes. It feels like any longer sentences and your throat might just scrunch up and die.

Elsa immediately touches your temples and massages them lightly. The pain nearly instantly stops, and you try to speak once more. "Elsa? I- My- It-" This time you stop because you don't know how to say what you need to say.

Thinking intensely for a few seconds you manage to form a sentence. It felt like you needed to tell them even if it's the last thing you do. You close your eyes and with the last of your strength you mutter out a full complete sentence.

"My father beat me all weekend with a belt and it hurts really really bad." You whisper to the worried person sitting in front of you. The silence that follows your statement seems to be all encasing and deafening.

Elsa seems to have stopped breathing and her hands have stopped massaging your temples, which also caused the assault of pain to restart. Taking this as a sign of rejection you once more feebly groan out of pain and feel yourself become lightheaded. The black spots in your vision return once more and you start slightly swooning on your knees.

Anna's grip on your shoulder tightened to steady you and her hand now painfully bore into your earlier injuries. You let out a gasp of pain and shoo away from the touch. Anna immediately drops her hand and Rapunzel does the same. Discouraged from all of their rejection you get up from the ground and nearly fall again from your lightheadedness. But you manage to keep standing and turn your back to them to retrieve your backpack from where you dropped it to the ground earlier.

After hearing several gasps, you turn around. Too late you realize you must have done so too quickly because you start to collapse. Falling forward you are immediately saved from your free fall by two strong feminine hands holding onto your upper arms. Probably the only part of your body that isn't hurting right now.

"Don't move right now, (Y/N). Your back is bleeding heavily. Don't move too much we're going to get you to a hospital. Don't worry." It was Elsa's voice, but she was saying things you didn't agree with and her face seemed to be there at least twice.

"No. No hospital, please. My parents are going to find out I told you." You respond weakly, barely clinging to consciousness.

"Ok. No hospital. Then we'll bring you to our house. Kai will be able to help you. Is that okay, sweetie?" She says lowering her head to look into your eyes.

"No. No. Kai will probably hurt me too."

"Ok, (Y/N). I'll ask Gerda to help you. Is that better?"

You only manage to nod your head and at that, all your strength seemed to have ebbed away and you sag forwards into strong and reliable arms

The last thing you hear before you lose consciousness are softly and repeatedly muttered encouragements from Elsa. "I've got you. Don't worry. I've got you." And one of the most relieving one's. "He won't hurt you anymore."

*******

A/N: I'm currently on vacation and enjoying the sun and the beach. That's why this update was a little delayed. However, I'm driving home next week to get the results for my exams. Wish me luck y'all!