Part 20 - Hospital

I woke up in Han's hug. I couldn't move at all. I smiled widely and nudged him gently.

Me: Wake up angel.
Han: Hmmm...

He was still asleep. Then I noticed it was 6:45 in the morning and decided to let him sleep. Somehow I managed to got out from his grip and went to kitchen. I turned around to take a peak at Han. When I saw blood on sheets I screamed from top of my lungs. Han bolted up and looked at me in panic.

Han: What happened baby?

I just fall on my knees and grab handful of my hair. I cried so hard. Then I heard Han.

Han: No...

He whispered quietly. I heard him jump up from his bed and he sate on floor next to me. He just hugged me. He was shaking.

Han: Shhh. It will be alright, cheonsa.
Me: It's gone... our baby is gone.

*Two hours later*

After of hour and half of crying we were just sitting on floor hugging each other. We didn't need words to comfort each other. We understood, we felt. I looked at him. His eyes were red from crying. I bet I look like a monster.

Han: You alright?
Me: I will be... You?
Han: As long as you ok I'm fine.

We sate few more minutes, completely silence surrounding us.

Han: You know that doesn't mean that baby is gone?
Me: But what if it is gone?
Han: We can try again, you know?
Me: Yeah...
Han: Ok. Let's go. Come on.
Me: I don't want to go anywhere.
Han: We need to go to the hospital babe.
Me: I don't want to.
Han: But you have to.

I groaned and he pulled me up. I don't even know what I was wearing when we got out. I don't care. We walked to a hospital and Han made an appointment which was in 30 minutes. Then doctor called my fake last name. We got in. I couldn't speak. At all.

Han: Good evening.
Doc: Good evening. What can I help you with?
Han: Well you see... My wife is pregnant. This morning we had a problem. When we woke up we noticed that she was bleeding last night.
Doc: Why didn't you came earlier?
Me: She was too upset. First of all I needed to make sure she's ok. I can't lose her.
Doc: Do you have any disorder ma'am?
Me: I had anger issues, depression and anxiety attack before. They're not that often now.
Doc: Any stressful events lately.
Han: Yes.
Doc: Is it possible that these events caused large amount of stress?
Me: Definitely.
Doc: Ok. I will request urgent ultrasound check. Come with me.

We stood up and walked after her. After short walk we entered the room.

*Han's POV*

We walked in room where Sara was supposed to do ultrasound check. There was young male doctor. He smiled warmly at Sara. I don't like him already. Doctor that brought us here explained everything using some terms that I never heard before. Then she got out the room. That asshole smiled at her again.

Doc: Take a seat miss.
Me: It's mrs. She's my wife.
Doc: Sorry that I misjudged.

He told to her. He haven't even looked at me. Ugh!

Doc: Lift you shirt up.

She lifted her shirt.

Doc: This might be a little cold.

He winked at her and I glared at him. Then he started with ultrasound. After some time it was done.

Doc: As far as I see ma'am everything is fine.

Both, Sara and I smiled widely. Than he took tissues to whipe that crappy gel off of her belly. I grabbed them from his hand.

Me: You don't need to bother with that. I can do it.