Part 19 - Honeymoon

I woke up in the morning by my husband gently stroking my hair. I looked up at him through my eyelashes only to receive a kiss from him. I kissed his soft lips gently and placed my head back on his shoulder.

Han: Did you thought about where should we go to a honeymoon?
Me: No.

Then I've heard loud bang. Han and I bolted up. We looked at each other and nodded. We quietly got out from our bed and I reached under the bed for my gun. I checked the magazine and it was full. Good. I placed it back and loaded the gun. Then the gun shots were heard. We ran out from the room.

Shaw: Here kitty kitty kitty. Where are you Han?

I moved closer to Han and whispered.

Me: You need to run. Go.

I pushed him and he looked like I'm crazy. He mouthed: "Are you insane?! I'm not leaving you!" And I mouthed back: "Go! Now!"

Shaw: There you are.
Me: Shit.

I pushed Han inside our room and locked the doors. I opened the window and he got out. Then he helped me out. In the mean time Shaw broke the doors. Han and I rushed down the roof to our car. I jumped to a passenger seat and Han got on a driver's seat. He started a car and drove off soon.

Me: Others weren't home and it's a luck.

I called Dom.

Me: Come on. Pick up, pick up, pick... Dom!
Dom: What is it Sara?
Me: Shaw is in the house! Don't go there. Han and I are tying to escape him. We're driving down the street to a center.
Dom: Shit!
Me: I think it's time for you to call that tall idiot.
Dom: Who?
Me: Cop from Dubai?!
Dom: Hobbs?!
Me: Yes! Hurry up he's catching up!

I opened the window and threw my phone out.

Me: Hey babe?
Han: Yeah?
Me: What do you think about going to Maldives for our honeymoon?
Han: Sounds great.
Me: Good. Then let's go.
Han: What do you mean let's go?
Me: Drive to a fucking airport! Roman is off in 5. Hobbs should catch by then.
Han: Ok...
Me: Sorry I jelled. Baby's fucking up my emotions.

He smiled sweetly.

Han: No problem babe.

*2 days later*

Were driving again. I hate this shit. Don't get me wrong. I love driving. Racing especially but driving like a granny in civilian car?! Hell no! I sighed. After few more minutes I realized that car have stopped.

Me: Everything's ok babe?
Han: Everything's fine cheonsa. I'll be right back.

He got out from the car and walked towards gas station.

Ten minutes and he's still not back! I'm freaking out right now. Just as I took my gun and was about to go look for him he exited the gas station. I sighed and placed my gun back to glove department. Then he got in a drivers seat.

Me: What took you so long? I was sick worried. I wanted to go out and shoot everyone inside.
Han: Aww. That's cute. Here. Take this.
Me: What's that?

I looked inside paper bag he gave me and found two wrapped hamburgers and large portion of fries.

Han: This is for you too.

I took another bag and found two cokes inside together with bunch of sweets and snacks.

Me: You're crazy.
Han: Luckily I was smart enough to leave money on the bank. Otherwise we would both starved.
Me: Thanks babe.
Han: Ok. Let's eat and then we'll go.
Me: Ok.

After we finished eating he got out and went behind the car opening the trunk. After few oments he came back carrying a blanket and a pillow.

Han: Spotted this when we stole the car. They were brand new. Just unpacked them.
Me: You're really crazy.
Han: Crazy from your love.

We laughed a bit. Then he placed a pillow in corner of the seat so I can lean against both, window and seat. Then he tucked me in.

Me: Mmmm, nice and warm.

He gave me one of his million watt smiles. Then he grabbed my leg and took my shoe off.

Me: What are you doing?!

Both of us were laughing hard. Then he did the same with other leg. Then he lifted them and placed them in his lap tucking then in as well.

Han: It's not five star hotel but I certainly love you more.
Me: Damn true!

We smiled and he leaned in. I did the same and our lips touched gently. After few seconds he pulled back and started the car. And we were driving again. Yaay! (notice the sarcasm)

*23 hours later*

We were finally on the last plane to Maldives. We needed to change cars, buses and planes so it's harder for Shaw to find us. After we got off the plane we needed to buy a good car. I hope nothing happened to Han's Mazda. After arriving at car caution we agreed to buy black 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby.

 After arriving at car caution we agreed to buy black 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby

Right after paying we jumped in a car and went to some hotel. We had a grand room reserved. We're using our fake names of course. We're not stupid. After a shower we snuggled to each other and fall asleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A/N: Sorry for shorter chapter. I'll do my best to write another part longer and soon. Thank you all for reading! Please comment! I want to know your opinion! Love you all!