Chapter 12: My You

©tto the owner of the cover of this story I do not own any pictures I will use in this story credits to all owners of this pictures out there hihi.

====================================

Night came and Jade still here with me, I wanted her to leave just for today but she refusing it. We're still here  in my room, me laying on my bed, head on the headboard playing UFC 3 in my PS4 while Jade on my side eating her made popcorn. We didn't talk for like half an hour now, I just don't know what to say anymore.

All my emotions, I let it show in the character I'm playing, I punch it, kick it hard, it's like it's Jed's face I'm seeing in my opponent. I'm biting my lip while playing, I got him knockout and when I see my opponent's face it's full of blood, that will happen to Jed if he continues bothering me and my Girlfriend. I put down my controller and look at Jade on my side, she's quiet, her gaze is in the ceiling and so I do the same.

I shouldn't doubt her on what she feels about me but then, after her explanations and me realizing it, I feel something that I shouldn't.

Maybe I am not that important to her, not because I am her girlfriend doesn't mean I am more important to her, because even though we're now together there still something in her that I will never touch and will never know.

Nevermind I just wish that that's all they were. Friends.

"Ahmm, what time will you sleep?". Jade asked, I look at her.

"You can go home if you need to sleep already. I don't know what time will I be sleeping but as of now I'm not sleepy yet". I shrugged, and look again at the ceiling.
There's a lot of stars in my ceiling well, I designed that, I want to see star even I'm inside my room.

"I already told my parents that I will be sleeping here, they know that your parents back to abroad and you need someone here with you". I just nod, silence again.

"You and Jed? How long have you been friends with h-him". She looks at me, I looked away.

"Since I went to abroad". I nod, still looking at the ceiling of my room.

"Look babe, I'm sorry I don't know what explanation should I tell you but me and him we're just friends, it's just the situations seemed to be fast that time". I look at her and nod.

What can I do was just nodding to every word she's saying.

"I love you". She moves closer to me puts her head on my chest and cuddle me.

I sighed and breathe out, even though she did that nothing will ever change and one thing is for sure. I still love her no matter what.

I linger my finger on her face, I kiss her hair and so she looks at me..

"I love you more"

"2 weeks from now will be our graduation, I already have my dream Company". Heather said, we're here in the cafeteria they all know about Jade and I, speaking of Jade she has to attend to their organization's  meeting today that's why I'm here with my crazy friends alone.

"And where it is?". Jesy asked

"MT Incorporated". She answered, that's one of the high class engineering company. 

"How about you Edwards? Haven't you changed your mind on the job you want to pursue? Like really?, You want to work in a low costing project?". She asked, like what I dream about is unbelievable. 

"Yeah, I still want to work in that, I want to help families that wanting to have their own house but their income is just enough to their everyday expenses". Since I start pursuing the course I chose to be, one goal that's on my mind every time to help people who needs help. 

"Babe we don't want to be late". I mid shouted to Jade who's still in my room, after what happened to my foot she's always in my house. And her parents doesn't mind it. And today we have something important to attend to it's my highschool friend's wedding and they invited me.

My room door flew open and Jade went out of the room, she's wearing a khaki color dress that's above the knee, while me I'm wearing a simple formal long sleeves and pants that's all.

She went to me while smiling, her index and thumb finger find her way to my eyebrows and that's when I realized that
my forehead furrowed. She kiss my cheeks and smile again.

"We don't want to be late". I smile on what she did and hold her waist, and nod on what she said.

After the wedding and the reception there's an after party and so we're here in a bar, it's loud but its not like the others that is crowded, the wedding has a limited count of people.

It's very private, but elegant, I just found out that my highschool friend and her wife is not accepted in my friend's family they are against because my friend's family thinks that she's a gold digger and that she loves him just because he has a company and wealth..

The loud noise and people chattering is what you can hear in the club.
Jade is beside and other friends were in our table.

"So you two finally together?". Adam asked, I have my hand on Jade's thighs and so as she.

"Finally!". I chuckle, Jade on my side were now smiling even though its dark here I can still see her smile.

"You're planning to get married?". Tricia on my left side with her boyfriend asked.

"We'll get there, we're still studying tho but hopefully if this girl beside won't get tired of me we will get in there". I smile at them. And hold Jade's hand.

After a couple of chattering, people where now in the dance floor as the song goes in a slow dance. I stood up, and led my hand to Jade.

"May I have this dance my queen?". I asked, she smiles and place her hand on mine. We walk to the dance floor, as I am looking at the people they seemed so in love, like they don't have any problem at all.

I pull Jade close to me and place my hands on her waist, while hers encircled in my shoulders.

"This is the first I asked you to dance with me". I told her, we're swaying in the rythym of the song..

"And this is the first I let someone dance with me". She puts her head on my chest, I can feel my heart pounding so fast and its beat.

"I really love hearing your heartbeat it always fast and its like it want to explode. I feel safe and it makes me calm". I pull her even close to me if that is possible. I don't want to let her go, in all cost. Not until she say to me that she doesn't love me anymore.

"Can you hear the name my heart beating?". I teased, as we stay like that and feel the music.

"I don't want to assume, tell me". I laugh a bit as what she said.

"Jade Amelia Thirlwall, that's the name its beating for, I don't know how long, all I know. This only beats for you until my last breath ". I kiss her head.

After the first ever  dance we had, we both decided to go home..

===================================

Good day Loves 🧡

Hope y'all like this story, working on updating everyday as long as I can 😅

Keep safe everyone 🧡

The next chapter update, I made some changes in dialogues skl 😅

=Yellowxx