He couldn't even reciprocate. All other housemates were trying hard to control their laugh and Sidharth had a chotu si smile playing on his lips.

Shehnaaz continued,

"Secondly, you are not at all smart. Infact you are dumb and way beyond stupid.

Tum itne befkoof ho ki gadha bhi tumhe dekh ke sharma jaye.

So, kisi ko tumhari zarurat nhi hai aage badhne ke liye kyunki tum khud ko aage Pohoncha lo wahi bohot hai.

Thirdly, no woman here needs you to take her ahead. Women don't need a man to tell them how to play the game. Tujh jaise ko na mein game sikha dungi, samjha!

Every woman in this house and out of this house is very capable of doing her own work. We don't need men to tell us what to do, especially not dumb men like you!

We are humans, just like you. Aur bhagwan ne Hume bhi utna hi dimag diya jitna tujhe diya hai, oh actually no. Terse thoda zyada hi diya hoga sabko.

Gadha jeha na hoya te!

(All the housemates, especially Madhu,Vishal,Asim and Sidharth were just amused by the show going on in front of them. They were laughing like anything)

Well, the fourth and the most important thing, even if you were to be the last guy on this planet, I would not make a connection with you. You are stupid and I don't like dumb guys.

Dumb guys like you must be a great choice for some women here, but that woman is certainly not me.

To mera Mahira yan kisi bhi aur se jalne ka sawaal hi paida nhi hota.

We get jealous of those people who are either at our level or are better than us, but our princess here (looking at Mahira with the sweetest smile) is not even at my standard level.

Chal mein iss se jal bhi leti par tune bola ki tere liye jal ri hun.

Maana sar pe baal kam hai par kya khopdi mein Dimaag bhi kam hai?

Andha hai kya tu? Tune mujhe kabhi bhi terse sidhe mu baat karte dekha? Nhi na, thats because I don't like you.

Tumhe romantically like karna to dur ki baat hai, mein tumhe as a person bhi like nhi karti.

To tere liye Mahira se jalne wali baat to dimag se nikaal hi de. And well about being beautiful, yeah I am pretty and I know that.

Mujhe khubsoorat dikhne ke liye 4 killo make up ki zarurat nhi padti na

And well if you want be to be beautiful, try to be beautiful from inside because that's were the true beauty lies.

This outer beauty is gonna fade away you know but this inner beauty is always gonna make you shine and glow.

Mahira I think you have more brains than this stupid man. So, please use it and don't let him manipulate you.

And incase you haven't noticed, this is for all those who are hyping Mahira and Paras in a romantic  way, Paras ki wrist par tattoo hai and guys he is committed.

So, I guess it's high time Mahira that you just get over this jerk and play individually.

At last when nothing remains, we girls have to get each others back and so I am telling you this as a concerned female.

Jo ladki bahar se ye sab dekh ri hai uske baare mein socho aur apne baare mein bhi".

Although, initially it was really funny and hilarious for the housemates to see how Shehnaaz made Paras sit back while she kept on telling him the bitter truth but then it turned serious.

Mahira was feeling really low because of this revelation. Well she knew it already but nobody said it aloud, so she thought that she would just ignore all of it.

Well, now Sidharth knew that Shehnaaz was no 'damsel in distress', she was a lioness in her full glory and she could take on anybody.

When Shehnaaz turned around to walk back to the bedroom area, she didn't know that Sidharth was standing right behind her.

She bumped right into him and was about to fall but Sidharth held her tiny frame in his big strong arms.

They kept looking at each other, while other housemates were looking at them curiously, including Misha who was burning with anger.

But then out of the blue, Shehnaaz fainted...

Why did shehnaaz faint? Will Sidharth and Shehnaaz become friends again because now almost all the  misunderstandings have been cleared? Or have they not?
Will Mahira ponder on Shehnaaz's words?

Pleas VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️