" Mere liye kiya sab usne? She did it for me and Misha? Mere liye mujhse hi dur ho gyi. That means I have been thinking stupidly all this while. I was so cruel to her. Didn't she ask me to remember our song if I ever felt like quitting on us? But I couldn't understand her. Immature hoke bhi itni badi badi cheezen kar deti hai ye. Kaise maafi maangu isse? Maafi maang na to bohot choti si baat hai. Jo usne kiya hai, sorry is nothing in front of it. I have hurt her badly", Sidharth thought.

He came out in the garden and saw Misha sulking in a corner. "To tumne bola tha use mujhe contact na karne ke liye?", Misha was shocked when she heard him ask her this.

"Oh to humari Princess ne aapko sab bta hi diya!", Misha asked him and Sidharth said, "I can't belive that I was in love with you! Mein tum jaise ladki se kaise pyar kar sakta hun. You are selfish! Aur usne mujhe kuch nhi btaya. Thank God i stopped behind the wall to hear you both warna mujhe to kabhi pta hi nhi chalta".

He left the  garden and saw that Shehnaaz has already slept. He came close to her and caressed her hair.

He took his tiny hands into him large ones and placed a kiss on both of them. He held her hand so protectively as if he wouldn't let her go anywhere.

He bent down and placed a kiss on the forehead of a sleeping Shehnaaz.

"how can you be so selfless? I am so lucky to have you as my best friend. I will win back our friendship again aur fir kabhi tujhe dur nhi jaane dunga. I am sorry to have forgotten our song for some time par ab mujhe saare promises yaad aa gye hain. I promise to never forget our song ever! ", Sidharth whispered in her ear.

He just kept on looking at her and saw her cute pout. She always sleeps like. She is so serene. Shehnaaz looks so peaceful while sleeping.

Koi soch bhi ni sakta ki ye wahi wali Shehnaaz hai jise abhi itna kuch kaha Misha ne. She sleeps like she has no worries in this world and everything is okay.

That's perhaps the most beautiful thing about her, she easily forgets the bad memories and always conserves the beautiful ones.

"Ek dun bhelpuri hai meri Shehnaaz!", Sidharth thought and chuckled. He went back to their bed and slept while keeping her hand in his.

When they woke up in the morning, Sidharth couldn't meet her eyes and so he avoided her for the time being.

Shehnaaz was noticing how he was avoiding her and it was beyond irritating.

Each and every housemate was bothering her and she just wanted to kill everyone their.

Amidst all of this, she heard Paras saying that all the girls in this house want to make a connection with him because he is smart and can take them ahead in the game.

Shehnaaz didn't know whether she should laugh at his stupidity or just punch him hard for saying so. But she thought that keeping her mouth shut was the best option.

And then Paras did what he shouldn't have done. He took Shehnaaz's name and said that she was proud of her beauty but now she is jealous of Mahira.

All hell broke loose and Shehnaaz dangerously walked towards Paras.

She asked paras to come in the living room and sit, in a very calm manner.

Other housemates gathered as well and Sidharth came and stood behind Shehnaaz as if he was guarding his queen.

"Paras let me make these 4 things clear to you -

Firstly, you are not good looking at all, and well that's according to me. Baaki jinko (eyeing Mahira) tu sahi lagta hai, wo ladkiyan apne aankhen bech ke aayi hain", Paras's face dropped and he became pale hearing this.