16

"we can go anywhere else in this world but you choose jeju. Like seriously?!" said nayeon, annoyed. Twice are having video call with Seventeen. They are discussing about the vacation that Wonwoo suggest. All of them agreed to be there.

"what? Jeju is nice, okay. We don't have to spend that much money." said scoups. He's the one who suggest they go to Jeju. Nayeon rolls her eyes.

"sometimes, i wonder why you're my boyfriend." said nayeon. Scoups grins. "well, i think that's because you love me with all of your heart." nayeon blushes. "aish, this old man. Please anyone else wanna suggest where should we have our TwiceTeen Vacation at?" ask nayeon.

"how about Hawaii?" DK grins. Everyone nods slowly. "Hawaii is good too." said scoups. "then, i will book the hotel if everyone agrees? Because i know this private hotel and its service is extremely good."said Joshua. They grins and nodded. "So, Hawaii it is!"

A few weeks later~
Hawaii International Airport
(i don't even know if this airport exist hahaha but it's just a story so mehhh)

"it feels good to be back here again!" said mina. Wonwoo smiles and hug her waist. "someone looks really happy, huh?" mina grins and nods. "last time, i was here with mom. It was a memorable holiday. And now, i'm back with my boyfriend~" wonwoo chuckles.

"well, i'm just glad that i can spend more time with you princess. I won't leave you alone for this trip, you know. Not even once~" wonwoo's smirks makes mina blushes. "what are you talking about?!" said mina somehow she pretends she's mad. Wonwoo laughs and ruffles her hair. "i just love it when you get mad." said wonwoo.

"hey lovebirds~ we are trying to book cabs here..." said mingyu, annoyed. "uuuu~ someone is jealous~" said dino which makes mingyu glares at him. He grins and hide behind Jeonghan. "hey tzuyu, your big puppy wants attention here~" this time it's Jeonghan who teases mingyu. Mingyu blushes when tzuyu looks at him. She linked her hand with his. "I'm here~" said tzuyu, slightly making aegyo. Everyone laughs at mingyu extremely red face.

TwiceTeen arrives at the so-called private hotel. It's indeed a grand hotel...

Caronce Hotel
(trust me, i got cringe reading the name but UwUing at the same time because ya know, TwiceTeen is staying at 'our' hotel huhuhuhu >/////<)

They got welcomed by the hotel's manager. "Sir Joshua, thank you for choosing us to serve you in Hawaii. We will sure prepared the best service for you and your friends." said the manager. Joshua smiles at him and nods. "Thank you sir." the manager then asks the staffs to help with the luggages and lead them to their room.

Oppssss!! That's all for this chapter fairies~ >~<

Well...

I just wanna makes things more interesting so...
For the next chapter...

I'll just spoil a lil. bit... It's my story anyway ;p

...

Your fave ships will be in the same room~

But, I'm not gonna write smuts since I'm not that good at writing those things😅 so whatever happens...

Just use your imagination~
;p

Love, Iris💕