15

Twice and Seventeen are on their tour...

Twice is currently having tour in Thailand meanwhile Seventeen is in LA.

*Midnight*

Wonwoo just got back from their concert venue. He video called with Mina.

*Video Call*
Mina: Hey you~

Wonwoo grins. He takes off his jacket and toss it on the bed.

Mina: You are not going to take off that shirt too, right?

Wonwoo smirks.

Wonwoo: Why? You wanna see? You know, carats said I have a good body.

Mina rolls her eyes.

Mina: I don't want to. Why should I? It doesn't matter.

Wonwoo laughs.

Wonwoo: babe, aren't you tired?

Mina blushes when she hears wonwoo calls her babe.

Mina: I'm the one who should ask you that, you just got back. You must be so tired. Let's end this faster tonight, okay?

Wonwoo shakes his head eagerly.

Wonwoo: No! it has been more than a week we didn't face each other. When you're free, I'm busy and when I'm free, you're busy. Tonight is the first night we get to face each other after we bid goodbye last two weeks.

Mina smiles at him.

Mina: In short, you miss me, don't you?

Wonwoo: i'm missing you more than I ever do. You're not being naughty when I'm not there,right?

Mina chuckled.

Mina: me? Being naughty? You're talking to the wrong person oppa.

Wonwoo shrugged.

Wonwoo: You are naughty with me sometimes so I hope you won't with others.

Mina laughs.

Mina: you know what, i just wanna tease you. I wanna see how far you can be patient ;p

Wonwoo smirks.

Wonwoo: Well, why don't you try again when we meet soon and I'll tell you if i can be patient or not, hhmm?

Mina blushes.

Wonwoo: aaaww, my baby looks cute when she blushes.

Mina: stop that. Btw, have you eat?

Wonwoo: yup, with mingyu and scoups hyung. That big puppy spilled some chilli sauce on my hand again. I feel like wanna kill him right there.

Mina laughs.

Mina: Oppa, be gentle with him. Mingyu is precious.

Wonwoo glares at mina.

Wonwoo: hello~ i'm you boyfriend. Why should you pity that big puppy. Let Tzuyu does that, he's hers. I'm yours. You should pity my hand.

Mina keeps on laughing at him.

Mina: Aaaww, poor my baby's hand. Is it that hurt?

Wonwoo: no it's not but i'll have to walk quite far to the toilet just to wash it. Urgh!

Mina smiles. They both stare at each other for awhile.

Wonwoo: I miss you. So much...

Mina: I miss you too...

Wonwoo grins

Wonwoo: since both of our groups will end the tour soon. Why don't we go on a vacation?

Mina: vacation? Where?

Wonwoo: well, we should discuss about that but are you in? We can spend more time together.

Mina: what if the media knows? What about our companies? The fans? I love you oppa but we both don't want to upset our fans.

Wonwoo smiles.

Wonwoo: well, let's just try? Plus, it's much fun if we go with the members too.

Mina smiles and nods eagerly.

Mina:sure! I'll ask them about this.

Wonwoo suddenly yawns. Mina smiles at how cute he looks.

Mina: oppa, why don't you go to sleep now? I wanna sleep too. We'll talk again tomorrow.

Wonwoo: okay. I'm sorry baby girl for not giving you much attention.

Mina nods slowly.

Mina: it's okay, you don't have to be sorry. I understand. So, see you again oppa~

Wonwoo: okay, i love you the moon and back~

Mina: i love you too, to the moon and back...

Well...short update ;)
Love, Iris <3