5

Some of Twice members are at home since it's their day off. Nayeon is scrolling through her phone when Jihyo shouts her name fron the kitchen.

"what?" ask Nayeon lazily. "i want to buy some groceries. Come with me." nayeon raise her eyebrows. "do i have a choice?" jihyo looks at her. "no. Go and change your clothes now. I'll wait for you at the living room." said jihyo ignoring nayeon annoyed face. Nayeon rolls her eyes and change her clothes quickly.

*at the store*

Nayeon and jihyo split up to search for their things. Nayeon suddenly bump into someone. "i'm so sorry, i. was..." nayeon stop and sigh. "well, the last person i wanna bump into in this world." she said while smirking at that guy. "opps! Sorry. No offence." that guy smile and shake his head.

"i still don't get it why you hate me so much." say scoups. Nayeon looks at him. "are coming alone?" ask scoups. Nayeon sigh. "no. Hey, why don't you leave me alone? I've work here. " scoups chuckled. He suddenly lean on closer to nayeon.

'what is he doing?! Is he trying to kiss me?!' nayeon can feel her cheeks burning up. She can feel his hot breath tickled her ears.

Scoups suddenly takes a tomato sauce behind her. "i'm taking this, dummy." nayeon gets embarrassed. She hits him. "you don't have to do that if you just want to take that sauce!" scoups raises his eyebrow and laughs.

"why not?! I love seeing your reaction. So cute." tease scoups. Nayeon rolls her eyes. "you see?! This is why i hate you so much." said nayeon.

When nayeon turns around she sees jihyo is laughing happily with dokyeom. "looks like you don't come alone." said scoups. Nayeon nods. "you too." scoups shrug. "i can't come alone. I'm scared." whine scoups. Nayeon glares at him.

"shut up you idiot, i wonder why your fans can say that you're cool and hot when you're actually acting like this in front of me." nayeon disses him. He looks at her in disbelieve. "wow, you're checking on me?" scoups asks happily. Nayeon blinks several times at him. "what?" he laughs cutely.

"well, you said that my fans claims i'm cool and hot. How did you know about that? You definitely checking on me, huh?" scoups looks happy when Nayeon blush.

"i'm not. Why i wanna check on a guy like you? You're an idiot that always tease me." nayeon said coldly but who knows how fast her heart beats. 'the idiot that make me fall in love and acting like an idiot.' scoups just stare at her before they separated.

JYP's practice room

Dino & chaeyoung just finish practicing when J.Y.Park suddenly enter the room. "hey chaengi, dino!" dino bows at him and so does chaeyoung.

"how's practice?" he asks. Chaeyoung smiles. "good especially with dino's help. I learn a lot from him." J.Y.Park nods. "it's good to hear that. Keep up the good work and please don't go home late okay?" they nod. After he left, dino sigh.

"i was so scared, you know." chaeyoung laughs showing her dimple. Dino raises his eyebrow. "what?!" chaeyoung shakes her head. "no, it's just... Why are you so scared for? PD-nim is kind you know, he does look scary but if you done nothing then you won't say that he's scary." dino nods slowly.

"well, i'm just scared that he gets the wrong idea of us." dino looks down when he said that. Chaeyoung chuckled. "us?! What is it about us?" ask chaeyoung. Well, technically she's trying to test dino's reaction.

"you know, people might misunderstand that we're couple. You know, both of us... Always together..." chaeyoung laughs again. "dino, don't worry, okay? Everyone in this building knows that you & me are only friends and you are helping me in practicing." dino smile bitterly.

"yeah..." chaeyoung smile and hit him slightly. "come on, let's wrap up. I'll treat you drinks, okay? You should get back early before Jeonghan oppa called me searching for his baby." chaeyoung laughs at dino's annoyed reaction.

"oh, come on! Not you too. I'm no one's baby, okay?! " chaeyoung keeps on laughing at him. "oh no, you're jeonghan's oppa baby." dino glares at her but then he laughs along with her. Dino eyeing chaeyoung.

'That happy face, that laugh and that dimple. How those thing can actually make my heart beats fast... I'm not falling for you right, chaeyoung-ah?' he smile at her.

Dino nugu aegi?!
Hehehe i really love it ;)

Hmmm, Nacheol and dinochae in one chapter... I hope i didn't mess this fanfic like before...*sigh*

I'm sorry if it's not that good. Tbh, I'm struggling with many ships in one story but i wanna challenge myself so... Let's hope this fanfic will make it :)

Enjoy your reading ~
Love, Iris💕