Me Madelyn her sister Sophie , sapphire and Selleste had all classes together . So we walked into the cafeteria together and there he sat ... at my table with my brothers and some other boys laughing .

I inhaled and went to go get lunch I sat in between Asher and Elijah , and my mate was directly across from me . I tried my hardest not to look his way but when people next to him would talk I would end up sneaking a glance .

I also found out that Sophie and Madelyn were his sisters and that he also had three other brothers who's names were Alex, Justin, and Lucas and they belonged to the blood moon pack which belongs to the royal family , which means he's next in line because his brother didn't want the title . His brothers who were with us were hilarious . 

I also found out that Ares and Madelyn were mates ! And that's why we felt the way we did this morning .... but he doesn't know I found my mate .

Not once did I touch my food though, which was fucking weird because I always need and want food . I could see how my siblings kept looking at me and the food And I could also tell they were mind linking . 

About what ? Most likely me .soon Lunch ended and it was time for gym .

We all had that class together so we walked down together .

We got changed into uniforms which were short and covered nothing ! . It was a t-shirt that was skin tight and some short shorts .

Me and my sisters looked at each other knowing what was about to happen once we stepped foot outside the girls locker room with Madelyn and Sophie . As soon as we walked out  everyone turned to look including my mate which made me look down at the grown .

And I heard "what the hell are y'all wearing " from my brothers 

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bleachers and sat down . All of them following behind .

We had to run and we did stations with workouts , I was on my way to the bathroom when I see my mate with some bimbo all on him and what happened next had me wanting to cry , but I wasn't about to cry in front of him or any of these people . They kissed ... I accidentally let out a whimper and he saw me  . 

"Souline wait ,  it's not what it looks like " he said but I ignored him .

I ran back into the gym and the girls locker room and changed back into my regular clothes just as the girls walked in .  And so did that bitch that was kissing my mate , I looked down and then up at my sisters who had stepped in front of me .

"Souline ! , your eyes " they said .

I finally realized that my eyes had changed colors to a purplish and I looked down . I tried to get them back to normal but I couldn't for some reasons which was weird .

I walked out the girls locker room and bumped into someone I almost fell but they caught me , I felt the sparks as soon as he touched me . Can you guess who ? Yup him.

"Souline .. please let me explain to you what happened " he said .

I looked up at him , but then looked away remembering that my eyes were purple .

I walked to my jeep and got in. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on to hide my eyes cause apparently my off button wasn't working .

I laid my head on the wheel trying not to cry , that would explain why he got away from me like I had burned him ..... cause he was with someone else , and he was going to reject me .

I heard them all outside of my car and apparently they were all coming over .

YAY! * note the sarcasm *

I heard my doors open and I lifted my head to see Sapphire , Selleste , Madelyn and Sophie get in .

I smiled at them and put on my seat belt . They turned on some music and sang , I was quiet the whole way home .

We got home and all the other cars parked around me and I quickly got my stuff walked inside to my room . I changed into something more comfortable and looked for some cleaning supplies and grabbed some lights and blankets and pillows and carried them in a big basket to my tree house before anyone saw me .

I somehow managed to carry everything up there and started cleaning and hanging lights and set up my blankets and pillows .  As soon as I was done I sat by the window and looked out , some tears fell and as soon as that happened the air would get strong and blow out my tears . And I could even feel the Air hugging me ,  I know .... but when u have a connection with nature like this u can feel everything .

I was so scared of getting rejected and from what I could tell that's where things were headed , I waited two years to be rejected , I fell asleep with that in my head .
........................................................