Part 2

(Uwu question for you all: Which side ships do you want to see happen in the fanfic? Ok moving on)

~Ibuki's Pov~

I grab onto Mikan's hand, "C'mon, what are we waiting for?"
Sonia gets up and we all proceed to to get into the water. Mikan looks.....hot in a swimsuit!
Wait, why am I looking at her?! I know I'm a lesbian b-but it's not like I have a crush on her! Or do I?

~Mikan's Pov~

I look over at Ibuki, who for some reason stopped moving.

"I-Ibuki? Are you ok? D-do you need help? Y-your face is red!? D-do you feel ok?!" I ask her, really concerned. She then looks at me and smiles.

"O-oh yeah! I'm fine Mikan no need to worry!" She says.

I sigh and smile. She looks so cute like that! Wait, n-no! T-that's wrong! I s-shouldn't be thinking about her like that!

Sonia then looks at us in, well, uummm... a way I wish she didn't look at us.

"Huh? Why are you looking at me and Mikan like that?" Ibuki asked.

"Oh, no reason." She said with a smirk I really don't like. But before me and Ibuki could say anymore, she swims away.

"I'll leave you two be! Also I approve of it!" Sonia said before leaving.

Approve of what?

 My face is dusted with blush when I feel Ibuki's soft but firm grip on my arm.

She's looking at me with so much intensity that I can't help but feel my knees buckle.  

(imma finish tomorrow, or whenever I wake up so byee!)
(Edit: I'm alive now so imma continue)

"W-what is it?" I ask.

"Hmm........." Is all that comes from Ibuki.

I sit there, a flustered mess while Ibuki looks at me. All my other classmates are pretending to not notice. To my disappointment, she lets go and smiles. Her smile looks so pretty! 

"Well, are we gonna swim or what?" She asks.

"O-oh right! Y-yeah! We a-are!" I answer, still flustered. She starts to swim a bit farther to the deep end and I follow. 

~No one's pov~

Ibuki swims a bit far out with Mikan. She stops and lays on her back. Mikan lips curve into a small smile as Ibuki closes her eyes and floated in the water. Ibuki slowly started to hum a small tune. Sweet but solem, Happy but sad. Mikan decided to cherish this song for quite a while in her memory.

~Ibuki's pov~

Noice.

~~time skip brought to you by Usami's Magic~~