Part one

(they aren't together yet so no emojis also Mikan's point of view)

H-hi! I'm Mikan Tsumiki and I attend Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate N-nurse! I have a couple of friends, Ibuki the Ultimate Musician, H-Hiyoko, the Ultimate Traditional Dancer, b-b-but she likes to bully me a lot. And Mahiru, the Ultimate photographer. We all are on a school-paid vacation on an island that they own. The name of the island is Jabberwock I-Island. We don't h-have school for a while because of s-summer break which means t-that more of m-my classmates a-are probably getting h-hurt...

"MIKAN!MIKAN!"

"H-huh?"

~Third person pov!/ No one's pov!~

Ibuki ran up behind Mikan and hugged her, with Mahiru and Hiyoko trailing behind her.

"Hi Ibuki!" A smile slowly crossed Mikan's face

"Big sisss! I'm hungryyyyyy!" Hiyoko said,no, whined.

"Let me guess, gummy bears?" Mahiru guessed. Hiyoko's eyes lit up at the mention of gummy bears.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Hiyoko said, grabbing Mahiru's hand and speeding off as fast as her legs and kimono would allow.

"Woah! Well, I guess I'll see you guys later!" She said before jogging off to match Hiyoko's speed.

"W-well, what happened Ibuki? D-did someone get hurt!? Do I need to help them?!"

"No, it's not like that at all, Mikan! I just wanted to see what you wanted to do today!"

"O-oh" The nurse said, with a sigh of relief.

"Sooo, what do you wanna do today?"

"Y-you can pick, Ibuki! I r-really don't mind what we do, as long as i'm with you..." Mikan said, mumbling the last part.

"What was that Mikan?" Ibuki asked, digging in her ears.

"N-nothing!" Mikan said, getting really red in the face and embarrassed.

~Mikan's Pov!~

Why did i say that outloud?! I really hope she'll forgive me....

"Hello? Earth to Mikan!" Ibuki said to me, snapping in front of my face. 

"A-ah! I'm sorry! P-please forgive me!" I say, covering my face in embarrassment.

"Why are you apologizing?" She said, moving my hands.

"N-NEVERMIND!" I shouted, immediately regretting it. Ibuki looked a bit sad that I yelled at her, I hate that I yelled!

"I-it's fine! So, I say we go to the pool or the beach and swim!" She said.

"O-ok! If that's what you want to do, I would love to do it!"

"Yay! Go change into a swimsuit and meet me at the beach! Ibuki will tell Mahiru and Hiyoko and some of the other if they would like to come as well!" She then walked off before I could even say goodbye.

~No ones pov!~

Mikan did as Ibuki told her and saw that some of her classmates were also waiting for her to come. She did wish that one classmate in particular was NOT there. Teruteru Hanamura. He's always trying to flirt with the girls and even look up their skirts and dresses. After 10 minutes Ibuki arrives with Hiyoko and Mahiru. Wow, Mikan thought. She gather most of the entire class!

"Alright! Let's swim now that Ibuki,Hiyoko and Mahiru are here!" Teruteru said as if he was the one who organized the entire event.

"Yes! Let's swim!"

"B-be careful everyone! I d-don't want any of you to get hurt!" Mikan said. Most of the class looked like they ignored her and ran into the water. A tall girl with blonde hair walked up to Ibuki and Mikan. 

"Are you guys going in?" She asked, politely.

"Yes! Ibuki and Mikan are going in shortly!"

Sonia then sighed and whispered, "Do you mind if I go in with you? I don't want him to be, ya know stalking me." 
She looked over her shoulder and pointed at a guy with sharp teeth and pink hair, staring at her.

"Oh, of course!" Ibuki said, happily.

Sonia smiled and sat on the sand, next to the two girls. 

"Take your time! No need to rush to get into the water!"

Ibuki smiles and looks at Mikan. Mikan's head is swirling, not because of the heat but because Ibuki looked so cute in a swimsuit!

"C'mon! You ready Mikan?" Ibuki asked, grabbing her hand. Mikan's  face heats up and she nods. I can do this! Mikan thinks to herself.

Word count:689

HOPE you all liked the story so far! I'll update this tomorrow or as soon as I have time!