Kirishima's Concern

Start from the beginning

Izuku nodded and took a deep, shaky breath.

It took a moment for him to talk, "I-I really m-messed up." He whimpered.

Kirishima rubbed his back, "We all mess up sometimes.  I mean, when I was younger, I gave myself a scar on accident!" he laughed.

Izuku felt himself smile for a second, "Y-You did?"

Kirishima pointed to the little scar above his eyes, "Yeah!"

"I... messed up worse than that."

"I'm right here, if you wanna talk about it."

Izuku stared at him, wondering if he should talk.  His wall was crumbling.

"I told All Might.  And now he hates me." He clung to Kirishima's shirt, "I'm the worst." His voice cracked.

Kirishima nodded.

"He trusted me, he trusted me.  And I lied to him.  I don't deserve any of this." He said weakly, "I'm so pathetic and worthless."

"Don't say that." Kirishima interrupted, "All Might does not hate you.  And you are not pathetic or worthless."

"Kacchan and Tokoyami too... they don't know yet, but they know somethings wrong with me-"

"Why don't you tell them?"

"I CAN'T" Izuku cried, "I'm so scared that they'll hate me and think I'm a freak."

"You don't know if that will happen though-"

"Don't you think I'm a freak, Kirishima? A terrible monster that shouldn't exis-"

"No." he said immediately, "If they think differently of you, because of what you are, then they're jerks."

Izuku hugged him tightly and sobbed a little longer.  He pulled away and rubbed his eyes, "I-I'm sorry, Kirishima."

"Hey, don't worry about it!" he said brightly.

Izuku looked away, "S-So..."

Kirishima's smile faded slightly, "Yeah..."

Izuku was about to cry again.

"So... are you like a werewolf?" Kirishima asked curiously, no hint of fear or disgust in his voice.

Izuku nodded nervously.

Kirishima looked away, "Back when school started, and we had that false alarm with the news reporters, do you remember that day?"

Izuku looked at him with wide eyes and nodded.

"When you were in that crowd, me and Kaminari... we saw something.  With you." He confessed.

"You did?" Izuku squeaked, "B-Both of you?"

"Yeah... Your back was all hunched and you were twitching weirdly," He swallowed nervously as he continued, "you had fangs... and your eyes were different.  I guess... it all makes sense now."

Izuku was shaking again, "I-"

"I'm sorry..." Kirishima sniffled.

Izuku flinched, "Wha... why... why are you sorry?"

"Me and Kaminari automatically assumed that you were evil... and bad..." a tear fell out of his eye, "You didn't deserve that."

"But I... I'm a terrible monster..."

"No." Kirishima wiped away his tears, "You seem pretty human to me." He flashed a reassuring smile.

Izuku genuinely smiled.  He'd suddenly found someone who he could talk to, someone who didn't care about what he was.