Chaper 2

Annabeths POV

"annabeth I know you loved him but it's late and you've stopped crying now" crystal said too me I couldn't be around my family not after what had happened!
One Minute it's a small fight next thing I know he's yelling I don't love you anymore that killed me it's been 2 days and I haven't smiled once I cant find it in me to do so and the one Pearson who can make it better is the Pearson who caused this!
"Where are you going" max my little brother asked I realised I was walking towards the door of corse I usually sleep in Percy's cabin so we can keep the bad dreams away but he didn't want me there.
"The beach" I answered the beach smelt like him or well he smelt like the beach maybe that would help with the dreams, so I grabbed my blanket and a pillow and walked to the beach.
No one else was there thankfully.
I laid my blanket and pillow down it was cold but I didn't mind,

I tried to sleep but I couldn't the waves were getting closer I miss him I miss Percy a lot!

Why is it so cold it looks like it's going to snow I don't care I need to sleep here or the dreams are going to be to bad

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~
Jason's POV
"Pipes is that annabeth" I pointed to a girl asleep on the beach covered in snow there was a snow storm last night some got into camp and annabeth had a thin layer over her we ran over "ANNABETH ANNABETH WAKE UP PLEASE" piper screamed she wouldn't wake up every one rushed over.

We carried her to the infirmary.
"Will what's going on" we questioned
"Annabeths in a comma there's. 95% chance she won't make it" will answered every one gasped annabeth was dying