The ride down the the lobby is quiet at first, it seems that everyone is too sleepy to make conversation. But then Namjoon begins to speak.

"Did you guys hear any weird noises last night?" He inquires suddenly, turning to the three of you.

"What was it, hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"It was a woman's voice. It sounded like she was moaning or something.." He chuckles softly, shaking his head. "I don't know, maybe I was hearing things. But it was pretty loud."

At that, you proceed to choke on your spit. You begin to cough violently as Jungkook pats your back. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." You reassure him after you manage to catch your breath. Then you turn to Namjoon. "And no, we didn't hear anything. Must've been your imagination." You chuckle nervously.

"Oh..okay then." He shrugs.

Out of the corner of your eye, you notice Jimin giving you suspicious glances. But before he can say anything, the elevator door opens.

You walk slowly, letting the other two pass you and catch up to the others so you can speak to Jungkook privately. "Nice save back there, babe." He smirks.

"Why didn't you tell me I was so loud?" You scold him in a hushed tone.

"Because I was enjoying it, duh." He deadpans.

"You're so annoying." You scoff, walking off without him.

"Wait for me!"

________

On the plane, you spend your time working on a new sketch that's been on your mind for the past few days. It's Mickey and Minnie kissing each other under the exploding fireworks in the sky.

"Is that supposed to be us?" Jungkook asks softly, startling you just a bit.

You nod, remembering how the two of you had the matching headbands on at the park. A small smile forms on your lips when you recall the memory of the two of you confessing to each other during the fireworks show.

"It's beautiful." He murmurs as he looks over your shoulder, watching you work. "We should get this tattooed when we get back to Korea."

You stop what you're doing, turning to him with a raised eyebrow. "You want to get matching tattoos?"

He nods. "I'll get the Mickey and you'll get the Minnie, it'll be cute."

"Won't the company be upset if you get more tattoos?"

Jungkook gives you a look as if to ask if you're being serious. "You gave me a whole sleeve and they were fine with it. The only way I could piss them off is if I got something in the middle of my forehead."

"I guess you have a point." You chuckle.

After a few hours, the plane finally lands in London. You're used to the paparazzi and the fans by now, you just hold onto Jungkook's hand tightly as you make your way through the bustling crowd.

Then, as usual, you all pile into the van and make your way to the hotel. When you arrive in the lobby, you look around and realize that one of the boys is missing. "Where's Namjoon?" You ask Jungkook, who simply shrugs.

He lightly nudges Hoseok beside him. "Where's Namjoon hyung?"

"I think the staff mixed up his luggage so he had to go back to the airport."

Oh, that must be annoying. But it's a simple mistake anyone could make, especially if the luggage looked similar. You just hope that he finds his things.

The seven of you eat dinner without the leader, saving some food for him. Then you wait for him for a little bit, hoping that he will show up. When almost an hour has passed without any sign of Namjoon, everyone decides to just call it a night.

"Is it really taking him this long to find his luggage?" Jungkook asks skeptically, plopping down on the edge of your shared bed. "He should be back by now.." He mumbles, worry evident in his voice.

"Jungkook, I'm sure he's fi-" You're interrupted by the sound of Jungkook's phone buzzing loudly.

"I think someone's texting in the groupchat." He says, pulling his phone out from his pocket. Then he opens the message and his eyes widen. "Oh my god.." He whispers.

"What is it?" You furrow your eyebrows. By his expression, you can't tell if it's good news or bad news.

"Hyung found his soulmate."

_______

A/N: this book just hit 1k wtf 😳 n e ways ty for reading my cringy writing ily