Then Dahyun - my friend - told us that she had a series planned out for us. It was then that we began seeing each other so much that we began dating. And-"

"Hold on. Your article about you two dating came the day before your movie premiere. Are you telling me that you two weren't actually dating before?" Eunha questioned.

Sana realised what she had just said.

Did she really just expose herself?

The fact that she and Tzuyu weren't dating before?

"Well?" Eunha asked.

Sana nodded as she let out a heavy breath of air.

"You're the first person - who's not one of my friends - who I've told this to." Sana looked up at Eunha, who seemed confused. "Tzuyu and I - we weren't a couple at first.

At first it was a publicity stunt and we told each other that we wouldn't fall in love with each other. Suddenly, the more days I spent with her, the more I learned about her.

How kind and caring she was - and still is. How she put others before herself, even animals.

And then we properly began dating in June. Or was it April or May? I can't exactly remember.

And we were happy."

"Until the car crash, I know." Eunha stated.

Sana nodded as she squeezed her eyes.

"It was all my fault. I should have told her everything in the first place.

When I learned about her dad, I didn't tell her. My brain kept fighting with me, asking me 'why can't you say it?' and I just kept on answering back, 'because I don't want to hurt her.'" Sana gulped as she remembered the pain of seeing Tzuyu in a coma.

"After that, I left. I never really expected to return."

Eunha nodded as she had listened intently to everything Sana had to say.

"So that's my story with Tzuyu. What about you? Do you have someone you love?"

Eunha nodded.

"Yeah, but it's over. I don't like to focus on the past."

"So then what are you going to talk to me about?"

"The person I love now."

Sana felt her heart drop.

Eunha already had another love.

I should have known. She thought to herself.

"The person I love now is caring. She puts others first. Sure, she's done some dumb things, but she's sorry for the things she did." Eunha smiled at Sana. "I fell in love with the way she laughs. I fell in love with the sparkle in her eyes.

I fell in love with the way she would mindlessly ramble on about things in the past. Even though I'd like to be her future."

Sana's heart sunk low.

None of it sounded like her.

"She sounds nice." Sana replied blankly.

"Aren't you curious to know who she is?"

Sana shrugged her shoulders, trying to seem uninterested.

Eunha stood up and walked over to Sana.

"W-what are you doing? Who is it?" Sana asked as Eunha came close up to her.

"It's you, you dummy." Eunha smiled. "I'm in love with you."

"The feeling is mutual then." Sana answered, her heart racing.

Suddenly Eunha came and kissed Sana.

And Sana couldn't pull away.

She wouldn't, even if she wanted to.
_________________________________________

A/N

"Where are the guards at this point?" You may ask.

Well, in a fictional story, anything is possible.

The answer is that they're simply rotating, takes 15 minutes to do so.

Also, please don't leave for the next four chapters! These chapters will focus mainly on Sana and Eunha in the prison.

There's a lot waiting in these chapters, and happiness may not last long for our main character, Minatozaki Sana.

Happy reading!

- MisoMina💜