Kawakaze's recall to the mainland

Word count: 1651

Narrator: Following the events of last night, the commander and his assistant find themselves inside of Kawakaze's dorm.

Nobuhito: **wakes up** Last night, was hell.

Wilhelm von Alfred II: Indeed it was my friend.

Nobuhito: W-Why are you up?

Wilhelm von Alfred II: Training of course. I made some curry, would you like some?

Nobuhito: Yes please.

Narrator: The commander's assistant hands the commander a plate of curry and they dig in. Soon, Kawakaze wakes up.

Kawakaze: **yawns** Huh? Why are you two up so early?

Nobuhito: We have to prepare, today will be long.

Kawakaze: Oh, yesterday. What is that smell?

Nobuhito: He made some curry.

Wilhelm von Alfred II: Would you like some, Kawakaze?

Kawakaze: **sighs** Fine, I need to get ready.

Nobuhito: Understood my friend.

Narrator: The commander and his assistant wait for Kawakaze to get ready, when she is ready, the commander's assistant hands her a plate of curry. The commander and his assistant get ready for the day. After they are ready, they sneak out and into their offices.

Nobuhito: **enters his office** Close and lock the bloody door!

Wilhelm von Alfred II: Understood my friend. **closes the door and locks it**

Nobuhito: Good, oh yeah, and the window as well, cats can climb.

Wilhelm von Alfred II: Just throw some water at her and she'll run like hell away. **closes the window and locks it shut**

Nobuhito: **chuckles** Alright, now for the paper's.

**knock knock knock**

Nobuhito: Damn it. Unlock it and see who it is.

Wilhelm von Alfred: Understood my friend.

Narrator: The commander's assistant walks up to the door and unlocks it. He pulls it open and sees Kaga outside.

Wilhelm von Alfred II: Oh, hello Kaga. How can I help you?

Kaga: Is it true that you were chased yesterday by Taihou, and the commander was chased by Akashi?

Nobuhito: Yes, yes it is. Taihou literally wanted his head and Akashi wanted me to herself.

Kaga: Yandere intentions. You should stay clear of them. Me, my sister, and Akagi-chan will be on standby if you need any help.

Nobuhito: Understood Kaga-san. Thank you.

Kaga: **nods her head and leaves**

Narrator: The commander's assistant closes the door and locks it. Meanwhile, in Kawakaze's office, she is picking up a phone call. Scene shifts to Kawakaze.

**ring ring**

Kawakaze: Huh? **gets up, walks over to the phone, and picks it up** Hello?

Mikasa: Hello Kawakaze, I have some good and bad news.

Kawakaze: What's the bad news?

Mikasa: There was an assassin in the mainland and she was targeting our all time shopkeeper, Shiranui. I fear that our flagships will be targeted next or worse.