𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

Lynn's P.O.V

You told him you traitor!

I wasn't gonna sit here and watch you hate on him!

You can be a headache sometimes you know.

I know.

I felt the granite counter tops. I get out the things I need to cook because he can't obviously. I threw away the rock eggs and laughed at the thought. 

I make bacon and pancakes. I shove 3 whole pieces of bacon in my mouth I haven't had a descent meal in forever. I would just sit there and watch my Alpha eat while I starved.

I was sitting on the bar stool minding my business until I feel heavy breathing on my neck.

"P-please move you are destroying my peace." i say as calmly as I can ,but my hormones are doing back flips.

As I get up to leave the King asked me "where are you going love?"

I don't usually snap ,but i swear he gets on my nerves more than Serenity. 

"First of all I'm not your 'love' and second of all its none of your concern Mr.Nosy." I snap.

I watch as his beautiful blue eyes turn to a light black. He growls not lightly and not really loudly I can tell he is  trying to control his anger.

"Listen dude I'm sorry I'm going to take a nap." I said in fear. See this is what I mean by hurting me.

His eyes turn back that brilliant sky blue. "we are going to a bonfire with my pack tonight." he blurts out all of a sudden. I groan.

I'm not a big people person. 

I need a nap or I will be like the grumpy little baby I am. I stomp up the stairs.

I stop. T-this painting its familiar. I don't know how. Cookie? (serenity's nick name)

Yes human girl?

D-do you recognize this painting?

Hm let me- OH. MY. GOD!

What?! What is it?!

Um....Don't cry. okay? DO NOT!

Okay I won't. 

Its the one your mother made the week before she- 

Died. I whispered.

A tear threats to fall from my eye. No I can't do this. I can't. 

I need you mother. I need you I miss you. I miss you telling me to keep trying. I-i remember you told me when you die I need to keep fighting. For you.

I run to my bedroom,and lock the door. After a lock the door I lock the bathroom one and I just sit on the cold floor and cry.

Flashback:

"Mommy where is daddy?" i ask my mother.

Her eyes were glossy. 

She replied, "H-he went to visit grandma in heaven sweetie." She said and let out a sob.

"W-when will he be back mommy?" I ask being a curious little 4 year old.

"D-daddy isn't coming back sweetheart." she explains to me and cries some more. 

"Its okay mommy don't cry. I think we see daddy again one day." i say to comfort her.

She stops crying I didn't know what I really said but I basically said: "Its okay mommy don't cry. We will see daddy when we die." 

My mother hugs me."You are a sweet little girl Lynn and a strong one and I want you to know when mommy leaves you need  to be strong and fight for  me. Okay?" she said to me. 

And that was the last thing my mother said to me before she died.

End of flashback.

"LYNN! LYNN! OPEN THE DOOR! WHAT'S WRONG?" Noah yells.

I drown him out with my sobs the next thing I know I'm napping on the floor.

~1 hour later~

BANG! 

W-where am I? What's going on? I wake up to the sound of banging.

I'm back to reality. I unlock the bathroom door. And see Noah with a nasty cut on his face. "Noah! What happened?!" I questioned.

He looked at me and all the worry was gone. "I should be asking you that question. Why did you lock the doors." He asked me. 

I think to remember. My mom. Painting. Crying. Dying. Gloom covers my face.

"I don't want to talk about it." I state in a sad tone.

"Lynn I'm your mate...Tell me please I can hel-" I cut him off.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME DOESN'T MEAN I LOVE YOU BACK NOW LEAVE ME THE HECK ALONE!" I yell then cover my mouth. Did I really just say that?!

Hurt and anger covered his face.

"The bonfire is canceled." he states in a blank tone.

What did I just do? 

OH MY JESUS! Did Lynn mean what she just said? Wow that chapter was intense. How long do you think Lynn will avoid Noah? Do you guys want me to keep writing this book? Let me know in the comments. Love you guys stay safe from Coronavirus.