Overlap

- Night Eye Agency -

"I know we failed the mission but at least we got rid of the Shie Hassaikai. And surprisingly found (y/n) (l/n)." Night Eye stated.

He then revealed a family tree of the family.

"This is the family tree of the Assemblies." Bubble Girl said.

Security passed out folders. Inside was each of the family members name.

"As we all know the family started around five generations ago. And hiding their identity as the owners of the one and only famous company: The Samara Company."

"I didn't realize that!" Fatgum said surprisingly.

"We all didn't know." Ryukyu said.

Night Eye continued, "Anyways, the company started off small in Russia. It was owned by a couple who their erased family name was Vasiliev. They faked that they disappeared and faked that it got owned by close friends. The couple faked their identity as Haru Toda and Yanuko Hayashibara. And pretended it was the close friends. They expanded the company and made its way to Japan. Once the couple was successful they had Svetlana Vasiliev or Yuuko Toda in Japan.
Svetlana and her parents then struggled to keep the company going. So once her parents died she went on to be a murderer and which somehow helped the company by manipulating society with their expensive material. Svetlana or Yuuko had married Vaughn Zolotov when going to Russia to attend her parent's funeral. Vaughn also changed his identity to Teteru Takayama. The two went on to have Viveca or Satsuki Takayama.
The family stayed in Russia for a while until Viveca had also engaged. Keep in mind that they all changed identities. From there and on. If you look at the folders we passed out some are unknown because the family never mentioned them."

Everyone looked inside the folder.

Assemblies of Poison History

Vasiliev Family

Father: Haru Toda
Real identity: not identified

Mother: Yanuko Hayashibara
Real identity: not identified

Daughter: Yuuko Toda
Real identity: Svetlana Vasiliev

Zolotov Family

Father: Vaughn Zolotov
Fake identity: Teteru Takayama

Vaughn Z. marries Svetlana V.

Daughter: Viveca Zolotov
Fake identity: Satsuki Takayama

Other children:
Female: Agatha Zolotov
Fake identity: Unknown
Agatha Z. marries Iwao Tateshima
Daughter: Ai Tateshima
Son: Unknown
Daughter: Hikari Tateshima
*Note: Iwao T.  flees with one of the children. Its unknown of them or where they went.

Molchalin Family

Grandfather: Suran Molchalin
Fake identity: Unknown

Grandmother: Lubov Belsky
Fake identity: Unknown

Father: Vasyl Molchalin
Fake identity: Akio Kitajima

Vasyl M. marries Viveca Z.

Daughter: Lyudmila Molchalin
Fake identity: Yuriko Kitajima

Volkov Family

Grandfather: Vasily Volkov
Fake identity: Unknown

Grandmother: Inessa Ostrovsky
Fake identity: Unknown

Father: Adrik Volkov
Fake identity: Hisako Sakaguchi

Adrik V. marries Lyudmila M.

Daughter: Klarika Volkov
Fake identity: Kozakura Sakaguchi

Other children:
Male: Lev Volkov
Male: Rolan Volkov
Female: Devora Volkov
Male: Shurika Volkov
Male: Artemii Volkov
Female: Lara Volkov
Male: Ony Volkov

Fake identities: Unknown

Lipnetsky Family

Grandfather: Andrey Lipnetsky
Fake identity: Tatsuo (l/n)

Grandmother: Elena Lebedev
Fake identity: Unknown

Father: Stefano Lipnetsky
Fake identity: Shigeru (l/n)

Other children:
Female: Anastasia Lipnetsky
Fake identity: Ayano Kimura
Anastasia L. marries Nolan S.
Real identity: Nolan Stalin
Fake identity: Kaiko Kimura
Son: Denis Lipnetsky
Fake identity: Denji Kimura

Male: Rodion Lipnetky
Real identity: Unknown
Rodion L. marries Galina Minsky

Andrey and Elena had 7 more unknown children.

Stefano L. marries Klarika V.

Daughter: Ivanna Volkov
Fake identity: (y/n) (l/n)

Son: Ivan Volkov
Fake identity: Itsuki (l/n)

"Hopefully you understood the family tree." Nighteye said. "Now (y/n) (l/n) is related to the family. You may wonder how. Well she revealed that her parents gave her up.
While Klarika was pregnant of (y/n) she wanted more money and so she found a place where they could give her money if they could give up her baby.
Klarika's family revealed that they wanted to be more powerful if they gave birth to children that had overpowered combinated quirks. So Klarika's mother tried to give birth to many children until one child had a combinated quirk who was Klarika.
Klarika knew that if she had a child that child would've inherited either hers or Stefano's quirk. So they gave (y/n) away for exchange of money. She did the same for Itsuki. (y/n)'s brother."

Night Eye pulled out another file.

"This file reveals (y/n)'s true age."

"Wait what? She's not fifteen!?" Aizawa said.

"No. Her true age is seventeen. While Bubble Girl and I were looking through the Suicide Forest we found another mansion and a experimental building. Inside were decomposed body parts and a room full of files. There was a lot of children who were experimented on. This was the place where (y/n) was given to until a huge explosion took off. But before the place exploded she grew up most of her life gaining quirks. That explains why she has a lot of quirks.
Eventually after the explosion she fled the building with her brother and another girl. She was found by a woman and worked for them. Then worked for All for One and the League of Villains. And that's when she stayed with the heroes."

"So you're telling me Shinso married a seventeen year old girl." Aizawa said.

"Eh....Yeah."