Dorm life Yeet

*Spoiler Alert*
*This takes place on the new episode of mha.*

---------------

"Hey I'm going out to buy food want something?"

I was awaken by not other than my husband, Shinso.
It was early in the morning and the sun was already up. I squinted my eyes trying to block the sun's rays and turned my head around to look at Shinso. He was making a braid on Eri's hair.

"I didn't know you could braid.." i said.

"Apparently i can thanks to my mother..." he smiled and turned to me, "Want something from the store?"

I tried to think of what item i wanted

Cereal? Hot Pockets? No.. Hash browns.....hmmm..OH!

"Burritos!"

He flinched.

"Oh sorry for scaring you hun."

"No its fine. You really want them don't you?"

He gave me a smirk.

I was slow on reacting. It took a few seconds to realize what he was intending to say. I mean it was early in the morning.

"SHINSO!!" I smacked his arm. He laughed and got up and held Eri in his arms. I guess he's going to take her with him.

"Ok now I'll get going. Anything else you want? Besides the burrito."

"Ya....vanilla ice cream. Blue Bell. Get the ones all the way at the back....that ice cream licking trend is getting on my nerves. Like people go out there and licked the un-bought ice creams and then other people buy it. Saying that wants me to throw up."

"Jeez...people are gross."

"THEY ARE!!" i got up rushing to the bathroom heading to the toilet. And well.....threw up.

"Baby you ok?" Shinso asked.

COUGH~ "Yeah...I am.."

Then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Shinso said.

I got up and flushed the toilet. And went to the sink. I washed my mouth. While looking at the Listerine.

"God....not you too.."

Yeah not just the ice cream but also the listerine. Jug it up and put it back in.

"FUCK!!"

Meanwhile~

"Im coming!"

Shinso walked towards the door and unlocked it. Revealing not other than Kirishima.

"Oh..hey kiri.."

"Hey..uh..is (y/n) he-"

"FUCK!!"

"Nevermind..."

"What did you need her for?"

"Well...uh..we need her to come back to the dorms.."

"For what?"

"Yeah...for what?"

"Hey (y/n)."

"Hey kiri...so what do you need me for?"

"A guy came to interview us for our lives in the dorms. So we need you there."

"Psshha...dude..Yeah i had my own room. DISGUSTINGLY DECORATED!! By the girls..well take Hagakure out of this BUT! I don't live there because the storage room or closet, whatever you wanna call, was my room so there is no purpose of me getting interviewed what so ever. I live in this beautifully house where me and my HUSBAND Shinso live so fuck the interview. I hate the media."