Reply

"Thats a lot of wagons." A citizen points out after watching many wagons pass through. "What's all that about?" Another asks. "You mean you haven't heard yet? Imagine all of the military higher-ups are meeting inside the castle. They finally disbanding the scout regiment. See?"The citizen points behind him. "They're building those gallows to hang the commanders from. They're probably getting their final judgement as we speak."

Inside the castle

the four men and the King stare at Erwin and Donna as he goes to speak. "One facing your enemy, you can't just guard with a shield. You need a spirit to dispatch the threat. If you disband the scout regiment, it will be akin to humanity tossing its spear aside. Suppose that in this very instant, wall rose was breached. Once again, half of humanity will be forced to flee, this time to wall Sina. But the earlier evacuation left us with only a few more days worth of supplies at best. And when they run out, locals and refugees will be forced to fight for survival. Wall Rose and wall Sina-All of humanity would split,And the Civil War would quickly erupt...Even if the walls are not breached again, well Rose is suffering from a perpetual shortage of food. It may not be titans that breach wall Sina.It's entirely possible that the residents of wall rose will do it first."

Military Polices and Garrison members look at each other at Erwin's statement as he continued on what he was saying. "Wall Maria must be reclaimed. If humanity is to Have any hope for the future, then that is the way." One of the four men spoke. "And you think that such an undertaking Requires the scouts?"

"Our duty as Scouts has Ever been to charge forth at the enemy. cowering in weight behind these walls will solve nothing. That's my belief. Unless you have some sort of secret plan by which we might overcome this ordeal."

Silence

Then, one of the men lets out a cough. "Ahem. Commander, it seems you miss understand what this is. The reason we brought you here is not to discuss our future within the walls. Nor is it on account of something as simple as murder. Clause 6 of the Charter of humanity. One must Never prioritise their own gain over humanity survival. You've broken the most sacred of laws." The other men nod. "Indeed. You refused to hand over Eren Jaeger and Latina romanoff times and time again. And through this selfish action, you've violated our charter" But then, Erwin retorts. "But Eren and Latina are vital for reclaiming Wall Maria!"

"That is not for the Scouts to determine! Eren Jaeger Is a titan whose abilities are far from understood! Latina romanoffs abilities are in the same! Might as well call her a witch" Donna glared at the man who called her little girl a witch

"As far from understood! To shelter them within our walls is to put all of humanit's at risk.And the very idea of allowing a single commander and his woman to have control over them is absurd."

The other men add. "As shown by the way You maliciously schemed against the state. Not only did you feign the abductions order to conceal their whereabouts, you also slew dimo Reeves when he learned to much. This amounts to blatant treason."

"Its not a stretch to describe you as a threat to humanity"Then, one of the men turned their heads over to Pixis and calld out to him. "Commander Pixis."

"Hmm?"

"The Garrison and Scout Regiments frequently risk the lives side-by-side on the front lines. How are we to know that you aren't working together now?" One of the men questions him.

" I am deeply disturbed to hear that you believe we would align ourselves with the scout regiment. There is nothing more sensors than humans killing each other. In the scrounge a bit of world that's been left to ask, it would take but a single spoke to in golf all. Just before the battle to retake trust began, I said as much to the man I lead, and then sent hundreds to the deaths." Pixis says as Nile slightly moves his head and looks at him.