Chapter Eleven

They continued walking through the food pavilion sampling what they could and bought a few more things till they came to the Fashion and Beauty, the girls, of course, all wanted to look so the boys let them.

Star seemed to be the only one who seemed a little less enthused, given her dress it wasn't surprising, punk style tee shirt, black jeans, boots and a belt with a skull on it, compared to Teela's jeans and Boho style blouse, and Krysilia's gothic style skirt, laced corset top and her cape and hood. 

Gurnin was of course in his dark coloured robes and Rannith a long black Velvet robe with silver embroidery, Gooltah, as usual, was in jeans, a black heavy metal tee-shirt, belt and loafers, he and Staria basically looked like they matched! 

Gooltah looked like a nineteen-year-old when he dressed like that, he also had a hoodie tied around his waist, but then he often dressed like that.

Star said, " there might be some nice punk shirts or something and some jewellery".

"I am surprised you don't have more piercings or Tats," Gooltah said as she had two sets of piercings in her ears, and one in her belly button, she also had a small rose tattoo on her back, a black rose in punk-like design, Gooltah had found it last night.

"I died before I got any more, and just haven't bothered," she said, " I like your tattoos" as Gooltah had a skull and crossbones on his upper arm and a wolf head on his back, both mostly hidden.

"I've always dressed Punk or Grunge or somewhat Gothic," said Gooltah with a chuckle "sometimes I dress a little more Gothic, I'm so totally different to the twins, Gurnin dresses like a Jedaini and Rannith a mage although Gurnin tends to wear floaty robes as well, that hides his feet, for the longest time we thought he didn't have any! And that all that was left of him was his upper torso, I saw a ghost, like that once in a ghost prison, he was hanging by a noose and was missing most of his lower body".

Staria sighed "I can imagine!"

Gooltah said, "I died in long shorts and a tee shirt and a hoodie".

Staria said "school uniform, I went to a private school, so I was in my school uniform! Dad had picked me up from school and mum from work".

Gooltah grinned "still got that uniform?" he teased.

"No," she said "although I could probably get another one similar.... I was in Year Twelve as well, Senior year according to you Americans, I'm Australian, so it was Year Twelve".

"Oh," said Gooltah "I was in what they called an Intermediary year or preparatory, I hadn't got enough marks on my final exams to get into the College I wanted, so I was redoing some of my subjects".

Star nodded "I had to repeat a year too, due to the Pandemic of 2020".

"I see," Gooltah said, "I was from around that time as well, but it was an alternate Earth".

"It wasn't my fault, the world went into Lockdown, so we had to take some weeks off school, so I fell behind".

Gooltah nodded "I had to repeat a year in primary, due to contracting Meningitis which almost killed me and left me practically deaf" he shrugged.

"Oh," said Star " so that explains it".

"Yeah," said Gooltah looking at some jewellery.

"I like your style," said Staria with a smile.

"I like yours," he said, looking at a belt buckle with a skull.

Star had always thought Gooltah looked like a punk angel, been Gorta, he had the typical Gorta Half-Elven features, golden coloured hair, blue eyes, golden coloured wings and a tail, Gorta were near-human, but they had a few alien characteristics, he was human though where it counted as she had found out and she had always thought him handsome.

Gooltah smiled at her "if you see anything let me know, it turned out that I also had something of an inheritance and a trust fund myself, so I do have money".

"You know who you remind me of?"

"Who?"

"Danny from Grease!" Star said, "or the Fonz!"

Gooltah laughed " guess I should take that as a compliment".

"And you also remind me of a Punker angel!" she added.

"My wings," Gooltah said.

"And your handsome looks, you also look like you belong on a beach on a surfboard!"

"I do Surf," said Gooltah "I grew up in Los Angeles!"

"So you do?"

"Yeah," said Gooltah " always surfed, I loved being on the ocean.... Surfing was one thing I could do as much as I liked".

Star said, "why am I not surprised?"

Gooltah shrugged "I still like to surf" he looked at some ornaments shaped like a surfboard and said, "I like the Dolphin one".

Star said, "you would!" and looked at some pewter fairy necklaces.

"Didn't think you would be into that?" Gooltah said with a chuckle.

"Pewter Gothic fairies are cool!" she said.

Gooltah nodded "see anything you like? Like I said, I aren't exactly without funds anymore! Not as rich as Ran and Gurnin of course who are nobility but well enough".

"I'll let you know," she said then she teased "so you going to Wolf up tonight?"

"Pardon".

"Full Moon," she said.

"Oh," he said with a chuckle" no, not unless you want me too".

"I thought....".

"Star I wasn't bitten! I was born a Werewolf; they call us Shifters or Animagus!" Gooltah said "I can choose when to Shapeshift! It's in my control.... although admittingly my powers do seem to be strongest around the full moon".

"Oh," said Star.

Gooltah said, "it's ok...." He smiled at her "Werewolves who are bitten change at full moons, although even they can learn to control it eventually, werewolves who are born however.....are a totally different story!"

Star said "Ok".

Gooltah said "I'm a Sentai Werewolf," said Gooltah with a chuckle "Sentai that is my clan, mind you I wasn't of an important family or anything!"

"I see," she said, picking up a necklace of a white wolf head "I reckon this would suit you nicely".

Gooltah said, "I don't have a wolf head necklace, I used to, but I lost it, I probably should though".

Star grinned "I'll buy it for you then!"

Gooltah said, "no, it's Ok I will, I do have practically unlimited credit these days!"

Star said "Ok" and held up a fairy "I like this!"

Gooltah nodded and took it " ok" and added a couple more trinkets himself to their basket.

Staria said "your funky Gooltah!"

Gooltah shrugged and kissed her " and your my kind of Gal!"

Star said "I am guessing you haven't been um celibate all this time though. I mean if you haven't, it's ok, I haven't been exactly either!"

Gooltah said "I mostly have been admittingly, but I'll be honest, no I haven't been, although I admit it took me a while to do so. Wasn't sure if I still could!" he shrugged.

Star said, "me, too...." She flushed "I'm just human though, nothing special, not a shifter or anything...more like Peter".

Gooltah said " "I'm a werewolf, believe me, I can shift enough for the both of us!" he bought their purchases and went to catch up with the others.

Teela was with Gurnin looking at some silk scarves and shawls and things and trying one on, Gurnin stood beside her, standing out in his plain black over grey  robes, Gurnin sometimes dressed in long flowing robes or like anyone else, but of late and probably due to the war, he had taken to wearing the trappings of the Jedaini Order more regularly, although Star had to admit, Gurnin did fill out his robes nicely.

They suited him, he had his now permanently black angel-like wings folded down tightly over them.

Star admired the view, she hadn't really realised until recently just how handsome Gurnin actually was! How striking his dark golden-brown skin and red hair actually was! His tail was long and was banded across the top with red markings, and red hair ran down it, he was standing there with his hands folded in his robes in true Adept style.

"Wow!" said Star.

"Pardon?" Gooltah asked.

"Nothing," she said.

Gooltah chuckled and followed her gaze "Gurnin! I don't think he fully realises just how good looking he actually is! Especially the way he's been dressing lately it shows up more, the more austere look suits him well! Although it is a little harder to tell him and Rannith apart now".

Star looked at him "Umm".

Gooltah said "alien remember? Strongly Telepathic? Not to mention 900 or so years old! Also, Gurnin is my best friend in the whole gang! We're Oathbrothers! Odd as that may seem!"

"I forgot you're as old as Gurnin!"

"Almost as old as Gurnin!" he said "Gurnin's about a century older" he joined his friend.

Gurnin looked up "there you are!" he said.

"We were looking at some jewellery," said Star joining them.

Gurnin nodded " Teela will probably look at that later" he smiled at Teela " so what you find Teela?"

Teela said, "I like the pink and gold one!"

Gurnin nodded and looked at some scarves "Ok".

Teela said "that black and gold one would look great on you or Ran! Gurnin".

Gurnin nodded "perhaps".

Teela said, "you have gotten rather austere in your clothes lately.... more like Rannith.... but I kind of like it actually, it suits you!"

Gurnin said "I'm a Jedaini! And there is a war on! Wearing the trappings of the Order often works to our advantage I've found".

"Yeah it does," said Teela trying the gold and black scarf on him "yep definitely it brings out your eyes more!"