Chapter 18: Catching Uraraka and Megan

In Main Street 

Aaron Davis: Miles.

Miles Morales: uncle Aaron. I'm sorry.

Aaron Davis:(grabs Miles's hand)..no Miles....I'm sorry....I never know what happened...but I want you to stand up....your the best of all of us Miles...keep standing and just......just keep going....just keep going.(dies).

Miles Morales: no.

Megan Cruz: I'm sorry.

And the heroes arrived 

Winterpop: hey...you okay?

Spiderman(Peter B. Parker): you've thought this...but for me...for me is my uncle Ben.

Spider Noir: for me..it was my uncle Benjamin.

Peni Parker: for me it was my father.

Spider Gwen: for me is my best friend.

Spider Ham: Miles the most hard thing form the job is that...you can't almost save everyone.

Miles Morales: look it was my fault...to understand it.

Spider Gwen: Miles we're the the ones who do understand.

Eri: Megan.

Megan Cruz: Hiro...I can't say this..I...I.

Fred: Do you love him?

Megan Cruz: Fred! You jerk! I have enough of you! I hate you!

Until a large lightning bolt struck the heroes and it's High Voltage Who cause this. And the heroes hide in the ally but Megan got seriously injured.

Bakugo: yes!

Momakase:(walk up to Megan while wiping her face off with a towel) you thought you can get away from us....you can't leave.

Juniper:(wipes her face off with a towel). Even you have food to defend yourself.(licks her lips). I say it's delicious.

Nega Globby: mine mine!(picks up Uraraka and drops right next to Megan).

Megan Cruz: Uraraka.

And Dabi,Toga,and Shigaraki came.

Fred : get up Megan!

Hiro:(slaps him) shut up or we're dead!

Megan Cruz: Uraraka get up.

Uraraka: I can't.

Shigaraki: 3 years...I've been hunting you.

Uraraka: why? Why your hunting her?

Shigaraki: why...you think she's one of us...no...I want a blood transfusion on my body and I want you DNA to mix it with the mutant serum.

Bakugo: and Uraraka...I want to engage with you for 15 years. Your my 2cd bride.

Bessie:(Growls).

Bakugo: Bessie...take my bride.

Uraraka: no no!

Bessie:(grabs her).

Shigaraki: time for the blood transfusion.(releases 2 Robot looking snakes and let them plant on his back and let them suck Megan's Blood to his body).

Megan Cruz:(screams in pain).

Hiro: Megan!

Elsa: oh no no no no!

Anna: hurry!

Fred: Megan!

Tokoymai: Megan!

Momo: Megan!

Midoriya: Megan takes the snakes off!

Megan Cruz: I can't...there locked!

Shigaraki:(releases a 3rd Robot snake and the snake bites her and the snake releases 6 tubes in 6 medicine bags taking a blood transfusion). Yes no more wrinkly hands! My skin will be smooth again!

Megan Cruz: I can't get them off! I'm losing-(passes out).

Shigaraki:(stands up) yes...alright I'm taking the medicine bags we're done with blood transfusion.

Uraraka: Midoriya! There taking me the ball room! Warn the spider people.

Hiro: No!

Megan Cruz: Kingpin.(passes out)