"lekin..."("But")

"I ll not put you at risk, chahe tum jo karlo, iss baar!(try how much you want) You know it too that it can hurt you. So, its not happening. Get it clear in your head" 

He tried to placate her," Okay, lets do one thing. We can make out but no action. Deal?"

Furious with his stance of throwing crumbs at her, Khushi got up offended,"Main koi mari ni jaa rahi, samjhe tum!"("I am not dying to do it") 

Liar, Arnav wanted to tease her but he knew it ll only increase her ire. He got up to stop her from leaving. He gently brought her back near him and started kissing her face to manofy her. Or she wont sleep and crib whole night about it.

"Dont touch me! Hato mere raaste se!"("Dont touch me! Leave my way!")

"Baby, try to understand"

"Kya understand? Kuch nahi understand! Maa banke dekho phele, tab pata chalega tumhe andar kya kya hota hai. Experience it just once, dekhungi main tumhara saara control!!" ("What understand? I wont! First get pregnant, then you 'll realise what goes inside the body. Experience it just once, I ll see how you ll control")

"Sweetheart, I know what you are going throu", Arnav started kissing her neck supporting her frame with wall at her back. Hormonal Khushi got lost completely as she started tugging at his hairs, her hands ran all over his back. Happy to feel loved. She was craving for it badly.

Arnav stopped as soon as her hands reached to strings of his lower. Her bold avatar never ceases to amaze him. He took both her hands in his and started kissing them. Khushi understood he was trying to deviate her, "Rakshas!!! Tum rehne do...(he tried to kiss her). Stop!! Ab nahi karna mujhe kuch bhi.  No, ye bhi nahi...ummhh...(she tried to move away as he kissed her)...chodo mujhe, you insolent man!"

("You devil! Just leave it...(he tried to kiss her). Stop! I dont want to do anything now. No, not even kiss...ummhh...(she tried to move away as he kissed her)leave me, you insolent man!")

Arnav knew she has taken deep offence at rejection. He captured her lips for a kissing ride to distract her and he did it perfectly with his mouth, hands and legs as he settled her on chaise not once breaking contact. They came up breathless after sometime. Khushi's hormones had calmed down a lot more and with clearer brain, she admitted to herself that it really wasn't right time. She was almost mortified with her 'wanton' behavior sometime before. Embarrassed she tried to go back to the room, "Leave me"

Arnav couldn't help but kiss her tomato red cheeks adorably, "Never ever baby". He picked her up to take her to the room and put her to sleep. Though, he wanted to tell her that he liked her bold avatar most but he needs to keep quiet for a month alteast lest she changed her mind and starting working on her already perfect bedroom skills. Seriously what a perfect match they were! Blazing inferno even on bed! Soulmates in every sense!

Meanwhile, Anjali and her beau handled defamation and other cases efficiently. They removed any trace of Sheetal being friends or dating Arnav at Harvard. No personal interaction with Sheetal could be traced at all. Anjali knew how to play dirty when required. She didnt want to leave anything for later when all of hers and Aloo's free time 'll be spent with Aru so that their parents got chance to start production again. She didn't know her Bhabhi was completely against 4th A and her hot blooded Chotey had become too sanskari. That he had mentioned nuhh rulezz(new rules) to her SIL - no nightly 'round or rounds' without seven rounds. A strict no no to 'bin phere hum tere' and Bhabhiji has taken it as an attack on her swabhimaan(self-respect/pride) and control.